𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 (𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟)

Chapter 28- Tattoos

-------------------------------------------

Writer's notes:

Sorry for the long wait! I just got into a new school so life I'm still adjusting!

The last few chapters are intense, soooooo, I wrote this chapter that's more like fluff, just cute little things between you and Beretta.

-------------------------------------------

(In my room)

The alarm went off and I woke up in my own bedroom after being drained out traveling around the last few days, I don't recall the part where I crawl back into the room, the last memories I have were falling asleep in Beretta's car. It was 8:30 am, the bathroom must be crowded now, I changed into the uniform in my own room instead before hopping off to the lavatory last minute.

Axel was already waiting at the dorm's lounge with iced coffee and sandwich in his hands,

"Morning!" he greeted me.

"Mornin', I'd love those stuff in your hands," I said.

"You seem like you're in a good mood," I said.

"If you think about it, this is one of the few days where we have a normal high school routine, I like boringness just the way it should be." he chuckled.

We had quite a nice talk on the way back to the campus, we got back to the classroom slightly earlier and surprisingly we saw Dean and Beretta arriving even earlier than us.

-------------------------------------------

(In the classroom)

"Hey," I took my seat next to Beretta, and once again, she's leaning on the table, with her leather jacket on, falling asleep. Like I'm getting deja vu, like this is the first day meeting her.

"Good morning." I prone my body and rest my arms on the table, facing her.

"Good morning, babe." she turned to me and smiled, poking my nose as her eyes met mine.

"I'm sure you've slept well, right," she whispered.

"I actually don't remember anything after we got into your car."

"Of course you don't, sweetheart, you were asleep like you're dead." she giggled.

"So how did I get back to my room? I woke up perfectly fine in my pajamas and tucked in." I said.

"I carried you back, honey, just threw on something for you." she smiled.

Whenever I see vulnerability in her eyes, I see my mood and joy being elevated, I found myself more drawn to her like magnets.

-------------------------------------------

"Oh! Good to see you finally on time, Ms. Clancy and Mr. Aird." Ms. Neugeboren came in and immediately acted like a bitch.

"Hush hush, back to your seats, stop flirting with everyone in the classroom, we don't have much time to waste."

"I assumed you all have read the poem I've told you to study, Neveah, tell me about it." this bitch with a long ass surname was definitely picking on me after I got her in several troubles for being late.

"What poem?" I whispered to Beretta.

"Something Emily Dickinson... I don't know," she whispered back.