𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Chapter 6- Smuggling

-------------------------------------------

(In my room)

"Have fun with Fern!" I yelled as Axel went out to meet Fern for dinner.

"I really need some sleep before I... yup, smuggle drugs." I looked at the watch before I go to bed, 7 pm, great, still hours before I put my life and career at risk just because I found that girl named Beretta hot and attractive.

"Knock-knock." Somebody knocked on my door right after I shut it when Axel left a few seconds ago.

"I swear to god whoever that is..." I get up from my bed and dragging my heavy body to the door.

"Yes?" I said hello to whoever it is without opening my eyes.

"Hey Neveah, Beretta told me to bring you to her." That person said, I sharply opened my eyes when he mentioned Beretta's name in his sentence.

"Oh hey, Dean." I greeted, oh, it's that good-looking dude I met earlier today who seems to be so close with Beretta, so I'm not surprised that he's here to inform me about anything related to her.

"I'm gonna say this one last time, stay away from Beretta, you can run away tonight, I can cover it for you." he warned, still his green hair is shining.

"Dean, I don't know why you're so shady with her but, no matter what you say, I'll still go for it tonight." I said, staring into his eyes.

"So come on, bring me to Beretta's dorm, I still haven't figured out this campus." I laughed intensely, trying to reassure Dean- who looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Okay, you're persistent, Beretta is my sister." Dean gasped and said.

"What?" I replied, in shock.

"We are not good people, we are criminals."

"You're kidding, right? I don't think high-school part-time drug dealer should be exaggerated like that." I scoffed.

"No, more than that, I- We- We belong to a mafia, our father, is the capo of our gang." Dean spitted the words out after a few stutters.

"I'm not supposed to tell you these, Beretta will kill me if she knows I told you about us. I saw you this morning, you looked scared, but deep within your eyes, I saw fire, bravery. You are so unique that I can't get my eyes off you. So please, stop before it's too late." he said, more like pleading with me to leave him, and Beretta.

-------------------------------------------

Honestly, I've smelt the trouble-ness from Beretta earlier when I first met her, even just looking at her could a blind man tell, but I didn't expect she is an actual criminal, she's the daughter of a mafia capo, and guess what? I PROMISED HER TO HELP SMUGGLE THE DRUGS. And now Dean, the heir of the gang had told me to stay away from them to keep me safe and sound. This sounds like a freakin' Wattpad story now, isn't it? I fell into this rabbit hole which is associated with CRIMINALITY and MAFIA... I smell the scent of SCANDALS.

-------------------------------------------

"What gang we talk about?" I asked I have no idea why would this be the question that came into my mind.

"We're the Unfazed Ds." Dean said after he swallowed a lump in his throat.

The fucking UNFAZED Ds, the biggest and most infamous mafia in the entire US, known for their huge drug emperor and power in politics. Yes, you heard me, they have the power in politics, They are rumored to have the capability to even manipulate the government in order to build its influence. They have thousands of members, all over the state, the 'association' is perfectly managed that they even have departments, controlling different businesses and resources, they are pretty much a well-organized firm, but just that they work illegally.