Soooo, We found something.

Zane's POV

Well, that just happened- So a little recap. All I can say is that this isn't good. Seems Kiren knows what's going on. I'm not 100% on if this is what I think it is or not. If it is then we are screwed, if it isn't, we are still screwed. Let's look back at what we found. Vengestone, something constantly used to make us weak, and something that doesn't seem to be in my database. Yet the amount of times my database has been messed with, I'm not surprised. We took both items back to Borg Industries to have Pixal check it out.

"Strange, you came upon this randomly?" Pixal examined the item closely. "Yeah, it's not in my database but Kiren seems to know what it is, she almost seems freaked out over it. She won't tell us." I sighed, watching Kai comfort Kiren with Nya. "Whatever this is, she clearly has a past with it." Pixal examined further at the item, "It doesn't seem to be in any database. I'll need to run some test but it shouldn't take too long, give me a couple of days and I'll get it back to you shortly!" Pixal smiled, taking the item with her to the lab. We got Kiren back to the monastery and sat her down. Kai staying by his sister's side.

"Whatever that is, what if it's dangerous?" Cole said, slightly panicking. "Let's just hope it's nothing we haven't dealt with before." I rubbed Cole's back, calming him down. What could be causing this to happen? "Hey Zane! You know medical aid right-?" Jay said, a little panicked. "Yeah, why?" I looked over and realized Kiren had passed out. Rushing over, I check Kiren's pulse. "She's gonna be alright, she's just really stressed out." I sighed, picking her up and laying her down on the couch before anything else was to happen. I had Nya get me a bowl of cold water and Kai get me a rag.

Once both of them brought me the items, I placed the rag into the cold water and rung it out before folding it and laying it on Kiren's head. Checking her temp before hand, she had a fever. That should help her fever go down for now. Kai sat near Kiren, worried for her as she laid on the couch. "Will she be okay?" Kai frowned. "She will, she just needs to rest." I patted Kai's shoulder and got up, setting the bowl on the coffee table. I walked to the kitchen to prepare us some food when Jay came in. "Hey Zane, whatcha doing?" Jay asked, opening the fridge to grab a water. "Just cooking some food for us." I smiled, grabbing out some ingredients while Jay drank some water. He stayed in the kitchen watching me prepare lunch for everyone.

Once lunch was ready I set the table and called everyone to the kitchen, Lloyd dragging Kai to the kitchen. "I wanna be with Kiren!" Kai pouted while Lloyd carried him to the table. "You can be once you've finished eating." Lloyd sighed, setting Kai down at the table and sitting next to him. It was a semi quiet meal, occasionally you'd hear small groans from Kiren causing Kai to try and make sure she's alright. I had a clear view of her and assured him she would be alright.

Once he finished eating, he hurried right back to her side, making sure she was perfectly fine. "He's attached to her." Lloyd chuckled. "Always has been, ever since we were little he would always be by her side. She was the oldest after all." Nya smiled. "When did you guys separate?" Jay questioned. "Around the time that we started taking over our parents job as blacksmiths. She one day just disappeared, we assumed her illness was getting worse but we weren't sure. Then I got kidnapped and Kai had to come rescue me. We didn't see her since. Kai honestly thought she was dead but I reassured him she was most likely gone for treatment. He may be the middle child but at one point, he was taking care of both me and her." Nya smiled while looking over at Kai and Kiren, knowing they were inseparable.

Pixel hurried in and ran over to the others. "I think I know what's going on and why Kiren was freaked out!" Pixal placed the piece down on the table, "We have something big going on, and it's not looking too good." She showed us where this piece was first built and what it was built from. "You gotta be kidding me!" Jay was pissed. Everyone was. How was he back? He should be gone! Whatever brought him back has screwed us over.

"You won't win this time, We are coming for you"...

"Overlord..."

HEY! OMG THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE! WELL I JUST WANNA GO AHEAD AND SAY THE CHAPTER IS FINALLY COMPLETED AND WE HAVE OUR VILLAIN! THIS WAS A LOT OF DEBATING BETWEEN HIM AND OTHERS I HAVEN'T REALLY USED BUT HEY! WHO KNOWS HOW FUN THIS VILLAIN WILL BE?! ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR STICKING AROUND, IT MEANS THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME TO HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE READING! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

~Xionnwrites out~

Word count: 891