Repairing The Bounty

Nya's POV

It was pretty silent this afternoon. Too quiet. I looked around the Monastery to find the others asleep. "Seriously." I whisper. "Wake up if you want bacon!" I yell and everyone wakes up. "Bacon?!" They scream. "It's cooking." I said. I walked back to the kitchen and continue to cook. I finish making food and the ninjas come to the table. "What drinks?" I ask. "Water!" Jay, Lloyd, Cole, and Kai say. "Just some milk." Zane said. "Ok." I say grabbing some water bottles and a cup of milk. "So... What are we doing today?" Lloyd asked. "Wu wants us to meet up at Ninjago Forest. He said to go to the Bounty." I reply.

Zane's POV

I was in total shock when Nya said we had to go to the Bounty. "But, it's destroyed. How are we gonna live there if it's broken?" I reply. "That's the thing... We are gonna fix it." Nya replied. All of our eyes went wide. "What?!" We responded. "Wu has some materials to help fix it. But we might not fix it in time." Nya said. Just then she got a call. "Hello?" Nya said. After the call, she told us the city has a surprise for us. We all got up and started to run to the city. When we got there we saw the whole city standing there. "Well hello ninja!" Cyrus said. "Cyrus Borg?" Nya said. "We have a surprise for you all for all your hard work protecting the city." Cyrus said. "We passed by were the Bounty was and we saw it was destroyed. So we decided to do something special." One of the police officer's said. Cyrus revealed the new Bounty and we were all in shock. "No way!" We all said. "We found the blueprints and I was able to create an exact replica of Destiny's Bounty." Cyrus said. "Thank you!" We all said. "No, thank you for all your hard work protecting New Ninjago City." Cyrus said. We hopped on and looked around. "It's just like our old one!" Lloyd said. "Yeah." I said. It was fun to see the Bounty back in shape. Cyrus told us to test it out. Nya ran to the control panel and started it up. We waved goodbye to the city and went to the Monastery to grab our stuff. Once done, we got on and set up our stuff. We went to where Wu and Misako were and picked them up. "Welcome to our new home!" Nya said. We all smiled and had a fun time!

~Rachel out~

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the book. Peace.

Word count: 444