Echo Zane?!

Zane's POV

Today was better than yesterday. I was up and moving again. My dad was coming over, so I had to get breakfast ready before he got here. Nya, Jay, and Kai helped out as Lloyd and Cole set up the table. There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. "Hello?" I said, opening the door. "Zane! Nice to see you!" My father said. "Hi Dad!" I said, giving him a not so tight hug. I let him and his 'friend' in. "So, how is this, dad?" I ask him. "Where are my manners! This is Echo Zane! He helped me when I was stuck on that island!" He said, "I would never replace you, Zane! Don't get the wrong idea! I just felt lonely!" I nodded and looked over to Echo Zane. "Hello!" I said with a smile. He waved and we all sat down. It was about 20 minutes later when I realized Echo Zane wasn't here. I started to panic! He was my only family other then my dad! "Echo Zane! Are you there?" I yelled around Destiny's Bounty. Everyone looked at me when I walked in. I was still panicking! "Zane! Are you okay?" Cole said, walking towards me. I started to tear up. "Zane? Are you ok? You look like your panicking." My father said, wiping my tears. I ran towards the exit. I think I know where Echo Zane is!

Tears still streaming down my cheeks, I see the exact place I was heading. I made it to the cave and hopped off my dragon and walked in. "Echo Zane! Are you in here?" I call out. I got nervous. There was silence for a moment then I heard footsteps. I turned on my flashlight and pointed it towards where I heard the footsteps. I saw a shadow, so I know I wasn't alone. "Echo Zane! Its me Zane! Are you here?" I said. I know it was stupid to say my name, but everyone in Ninjago knows me by my name. The footsteps grew closer and I was hoping it was Echo Zane. I shined the light on the ground so I don't scare whoever is here. "Follow the light on the ground. It will lead to safety." I said, calmly. The figure followed the light and once to me, hugged me for comfort. I shined the light on the figure to see that it was Echo Zane. "I found you buddy. Your safe." I said, trying to help him calm down. We got back and I walked in with Echo Zane. "Echo Zane! Zane! Where were you guys?" Mine and Echo Zane's father said. "Echo Zane got lost so I went looking for him. He is like a brother to me." I said in return. Echo Zane hugged me and walked to our father. They walked to the door and I waved goodbye as they left. That was a long day.

The next day, Cole and I were outside and he was listening to music as I was reading a very nice book

The next day, Cole and I were outside and he was listening to music as I was reading a very nice book. I say a butterfly and went to go catch it. I was on my knees as I caught it. Cole put his headphones around his neck and went on his elbows as I looked at the butterfly. That was even funner! We had fun and when it was time for bed we went to our bedroom and Cole gave me a kiss goodnight.

Hey guys! So this was one of my favorite chapters to write and I feel like I have a connection with this chapter! I don't know how, but I do. Hope you guys enjoy! Bye!

Maelyn out!~

Word count: 620!