New Home?

Zane's POV

So... Not what I was expecting... Where to start... Kai is in the hospital right now and no one but me knows... Well... Time to tell the others...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zane: Hey guys...

Greenie: What is it Zane?

Boulder_Brain: Yeah babe, what is it?

Nya: What's wrong?

ZapTrap: What's wrong buddy?

Zane: Kai is... In the hospital...

Greenie: WHAT?!

Nya: Not again!

ZapTrap: What happened?

Boulder_Brain: Is he gonna be ok?

Zane: Last night, Kai heard a noise. He went to see what it was, no one else was up but him. He was still very tired, so it was hard to fight if he had to. The figure cut his chest. I woke up to a thump. I walked into the living room to see Kai on the ground bleeding out. I called the 911 and told them all I could. The medics came in and rushed Kai to the hospital. I was still tired, so I stayed back. I am right now at the hospital waiting for visitation. He is still getting stitches. I am very worried. Breakfast is in the fridge. It's pancakes, heat them up and head over here when you all are done.

Nya: Kk!

Greenie: Ok...

ZapTrap: Ok!

Boulder_Brain: K.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was very nervous. It was 7:20 A.M. in the morning when they got to the hospital. "Hi guys..." I said. Lloyd was on the brink of tears. "I-Is he ok?" He said, trying not to cry. I got up and hugged him. "He is ok... No need to hold in your tears." I said, hugging Lloyd tight. The doctor came out. "Are you Friends/Family/Dating Kai Smith?" He asked. "Nya is his sister, Lloyd is dating Kai, and we are all his friends. He calls us family though." I said. "You all may visit him." Dr. Mark said. We all walked in. "Hi." We all said. "H-hi guys." Kai said, flinching at the pain. Lloyd and Nya walked to his bedside. "Are you ok, Kai?" Lloyd asked. "Yeah." Kai said in a sore voice. "You scared us, bro." Nya said in a worried voice. "I did? Sorry guys." Kai said. Dr. Mark came in. "He can go home now. But he needs to be supervised." Dr. Mark said. We took Kai with us. We were about to head home when Destiny's Bounty crashed. Cole put Kai on his back and we ran towards the Bounty. We got there to see the Bounty in pieces.

"Our home! Its... Gone." Jay said. Sensei Wu wasn't back yet, nor was Misako. "How could it have crashed if no one was on it?" Cole said. I texted Misako.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zane: Are you guys back yet?

Misako: No, why?

Zane: Destiny's Bounty has crashed on our way back to it. No one is on it, nor was anyone on it. We just got back with Kai from the hospital.

Misako: Wait... WHAT?!

Zane: Yeah... Can you guys come to Ninjago Forest?

Misako: We're on our way!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"So?" Jay said. "Misako and Wu our on their way." I said. The Bounty was in millions of pieces. We had no home. Where could we go? I guess an old apartment. Misako and Wu ran up to us to see the Bounty in pieces. "Where do we go now? We have no home." Kai said. "Sensei, didn't we rebuild your dojo?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Maybe we can use the Monastery as our home." Nya said. "We could!" Lloyd said. We ran to the Monastery after cleaning up what was once Destiny's Bounty. "Here we are!" Wu said. "Woah!" We all said. Finally a new home... But it's not the same.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Peace!

~Maelyn out!~

Wørd cøunt: 627