Snakes! How stupid are they?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid are they? Get it "scale"! I'm not funny... Enjoy the chapter!

Zane's POV!

Well... Here we go again... "THOSE STUPID SNAKES ARE BACK!" Kai yelled from his room. "I got this..." Nya said, walking to his room. I was shocked that the Serpentine were back. We got the message from Pythor 2 weeks ago. He said he was done fighting but the other Serpentine weren't done fighting. Very strange... But he hasn't bothered us yet. Cole was very angry because of the Serpentine. The Anacondri were back. So were the Hypnobri. We were very confused on how they came back, but whatever brought them back will be in much trouble. Kai came out with tears stained on his face. Cole was already done crying. Lloyd was about to cry. Nya was very worried. Jay was... I don't know how to say this... Gone... We couldn't find him. He said he was going on a walk but it has been 2 hours since he went. Sensei Wu brought in some Calming Tea. "Where is Jay?" Wu asked. "He hasn't come back yet." I said. I went to go track him on the bridge. He's at Borg Industries? Why? I ask myself. I walk to the deck and look outside. "Why Jay.... Why Borg Industries?" I say, putting my hand on the glass. I walked outside and jump off Destiny's Bounty. I flew over to Borg Industries to see a almost passed out Jay on the bench outside. "Jay!" I said, running over to him. "Jay, are you ok?!" I say, picking him up and running to a shady spot. I sat him down and he clenched his stomach. "I'm... Fine..." He said, then coughed up a little bit of blood. I gave him a napkin and sat beside him. "Are you ok? What happened?" I asked. "Well, long story short... I fought off some of the Hypnobri & Anacondri that almost attacked Cyrus Borg and Pixal." Jay said. I was shocked. I grabbed him and put him on my back. I started to run towards the Bounty. "NYA! GET THE INFIRMARY SET! WE NEED TO HELP JAY!" I yelled from under Destiny's Bounty. I used Airjitzu to get up and ran to the infirmary. "Please buddy... Stay with me... We need you!" I said, almost crying.

Hey guys! Here is today's chapter! I got 13 hours of sleep and I'm pretty mad. I fell asleep at 8:14! I never do that! I also got back from a sleepover yesterday! So... Yeah! Have fun with the chapter! Peace!

~Maelyn out!~

Word count: Not important at all! (444)