Separate?

Zane's POV

We finally had a huge break from fighting! But what was there left to do... NOTHING! I know... I'm over exaggerating... But we are ninja and we fight! Not hangout around the city! I started to cook when I saw everyone with bags of their belongings... Lloyd was in full tears... "You guys can't leave!" Lloyd said between tears. "Me and Nya will be back! We are visiting our parents!" Kai said, rubbing Lloyd's head. "I have to visit my parents and help them with stuff!" Jay said with a chuckle. "My dad and I are taking a father-son vacation for 3 days!" Cole said, smelling breakfast. "Who will help watch the city? Who will fight off bad guys? What if I get kidnapped?" Lloyd said, starting to panic. Kai hugged him. "I have no plans. I can help you, Lloyd!" I said, setting plates with food on the table. Lloyd looked at me with tears in his eyes. "R-really?" He said. "Yeah! My dad is just working on stuff and likes to do stuff solo!" I said. Lloyd ran and hugged me. "Yay!" He said, hugging me still. We sat down and ate breakfast. I kissed Cole goodbye and the others left. Before Kai left, he gave Lloyd kiss in the forehead. After they all were gone, Lloyd and I got dressed and headed for New Ninjago City. We went shopping and got some food and went to a secret spot to train. "You ready, Lloyd?" I said, getting into my fighting position. "Ready!" Lloyd said, already in his fighting position. "Alright! You attack first!" I said. We practice for a bit and then headed to grab lunch. The food was dropped off before we trained. We got to Chen's Noodle House and saw Skylor! "Hi Skylor!" Lloyd called out. "Hi Lloyd, Zane!" She said. "Hi!" I said smiling. I have no idea how long the others would be gone, but they will be back... I hope. We ate and talked to Skylor before leaving. Once we got home, Lloyd went to watch TV and I went to track the others. Kai and Nya were with their parents... Jay was with his parents... And Cole was with his father... But when I went out, Lloyd was gone! I called his phone but no answer! I went back to the computer and tracked Lloyd... Oh no... Someone kidnapped Lloyd! "Ugh..." I said, feeling like I was gonna throw up. I went to the bathroom and threw up all that I ate. Sensei Wu came in and said, "You okay, Zane?" I looked at Sensei, then at the toilet and puked. "I think..." I said. After 13 minutes of vomiting, I was feeling a bit better. I walked to the kitchen and saw a note... I have the green ninja kept safe, from all the people who try to hurt him. I have no intrest in hurting him. Meet me behind Chen's Noodle House. I will show you where he is. I saw Pythor almost attack him when I was going to tell him he was in grave danger. ~ Gravis. Wait... Gravis? I rushed out of Destiny's Bounty. I got to the back of Chen's Noodle House and saw Gravis. "Where is Lloyd?!" I yelled, running towards Gravis. "Follow me." He said, walking towards the wall next to us. He typed in a password and the wall opened. We walked in and I saw Lloyd walking back and forth. "Lloyd?" I looked at him. He looked at me and ran towards me. "Zane!" He said, hugging me tight. I hugged him. I looked at him and said, "Thank you."

It's like 11:03 P.M. Enjoy the chapter! Peace!

~Maelyn out!~

Word count: 626