I have a daughter?!

Ok... What is happening? Am I going crazy? Please let this be a dream! I have a daughter now?! What did I do to deserve this?! Should I tell Cole?! I'm out of my mind! "Zane? You ok?" Nya asked. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" I said. I'm not ok. Cole is gonna kill me even though it's his kid! "Can you get Cole?" I ask. "Yeah! Cole!" Nya called. "Yeah?" Cole asked. "I need to tell you something." I said. He looked at me confused and nodded. Nya walked away and I told him that we had a kid. "Are you serious? That's amazing!" Cole said. That takeout isn't sitting well. I run to the bathroom and puke. Then the front door had a knock on it. I walk to the door to see. My. Daughter. How did she get up here? "Hey sweetie." I say.

 Dylan looked at me with a smile. "Hi father!" Dylan said. Which one, is what I wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut. "Cole! Our daughter is here!" I called. Cole ran over and said hi to Dylan. This is my life right now. I go to the kitchen and cook food. I'm almost done when I have a panic attack again. I run to my room and lock the door. "Cole, I might need you!" Nya said. Cole and Nya ran to the door. "Zane are you ok?" Nya asked. Tears were streaming down my face. "Yeah, I-I'm fine." I said. I was trying not to have these happen with my daughter around.

 I walked out when I was calm. Dylan came up to me. "Are you ok?" Dylan asked. "Yeah." I responded. We didn't talk much. She was friendly but she had a crush on this one guy. This ONE guy. And it was Jeffery Woods. Yeah I know, I'm a bad parent but seriously, she is 15! I can't stop her. He is 16 years old. And he is Jeff THE Killer. Don't yell at me! Yell at Jeff. He better be nice or I will break HIS spine.

 I woke up the next morning and cooked some bacon. I left some on the table, put my shoes on, and walked to the park. It was about 12:25 p.m. so I had time till I had to go to Mistakè's tea shop and grab some tea to help my panic attacks. The clock rang 1:00 p.m. so I went to get the tea Mistakè had made for me. I got the tea. I got home and made it. I watched the news and felt something soft on my cheek. It was Cole. He kissed my cheek as a good morning greeting. I still drank the tea. "Hello dad!" Dylan greeted me. "Hey sweetheart, mind helping your 'mother' with the dishes. After we can go to the store." I said. "Ok." Dylan said, walking towards Cole. Yeah, I know, Cole is a mom. He said that if we have children he would be the mom. Its stupid. I had to make a few calls so I did. After the calls I went to the mall with Dylan. I saw her walk up to a boy and said hi. It was Jeff. I said hi and we went to a few stores. That's when the crime alert went off. Dylan wanted to come but I told her to stay because it was to dangerous. She agreed and I ran outside. I saw Garmadon standing on top of a building. I saw the ninja and ran over to them. "Lloyd, tell your father he's crazy!" I said. "I've tried many times. It never works." Lloyd said. "Where's Dylan?" Cole asked. "She's in the store hiding." I said. We looked at each other and screamed, "NINJAGO!" We fought off Garmadon. We finished and I ran in to find Dylan and Jeff hiding behind a bush. Dylan was blushing. I giggled and walked over to Dylan and she hugged me. I coughed up blood on my sleeve and Jeff looked at me concerned. I mouthed the words, "I'm fine." And he nodded. I let them hang out as I went home. I got to the bounty and passed out on the door mat. The Ninja's heard a thump on the ground. "ZANE!" The Ninja's yelled as they ran to the door. I bleed out a bit and was carried to the infirmary. I woke up 5 minutes after I got into the infirmary. "Are you ok?" Nya asked. I nodded. Nya was kinda like the nurse on the bounty. Kai was her assistant. Not really. It's me or Jay or Cole. I was confused. "Where am I?" I said. "Destiny's Bounty silly." Nya said. Dylan came in and hugged me. I could tell she was very concerned. "Dylan, I will be fine. You go play. I'll be fine." I said. "Are you sure you're fine, you don't  look fine?!" Dylan said. "I will." I said, as she left. How did she know I wasn't fine? I'll let it go for now. I fell asleep and woke up 45 minutes later in a random room. "Hello?" I yelled. Probably the most stupidest thing I've ever done. No one answered. "HELLO?!" I yelled. Now I'm gonna die. I was tied to a chair and a light shined above me. I cut the rope with my shuriken. I held it out and walked around. I found the exit and ran. I saw a car so I went up to it. THIS was the stupidest thing I've ever done. And I... knocked on the window. I'm an idiot. Lucky it was unlocked and empty. So I took it. It had my name on it. I DON'T CARE WHAT Y'ALL THINK! I'M SMART! I'm not. That was the last thing I remember.

THANKS FOR READING! IMMA GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE INTO WATER NOW. PEACE. *JUMPS OFF BRIDGE AND LANDS IN WATER GETTING SOAKING WET AND NOT CARING*

~Rachel Lycan~

WORD COUNT: 1000