♡ Introduction ♡

Helloooo Everybodyy!! Hope y'all are well :) This is a story I'm going to be writing on Ishqi and Ahaan's separation. 

Please give feedback! Love ya'll and without further ado, here's some important info before starting :) Part 1 will be updated soon :) 

===============================================================================

After several misunderstandings created by Dadi, trust issues, and emotional blackmail Ishqi and Ahaan separate. This story is based 8 years after their separation. 

Things to note: ❤

1. Ishqi and Ahaan aren't divorced, but they haven't met a single time in 8 years. 

2. They have a 8 year old son named Aaishan, Ahaan isn't aware he has a child with Ishqi since she found out about her pregnancy 1 month after they parted ways. She tried to contact Ahaan but he blocked her everywhere. Aaishan is a mixture of both his parents. 

3. The betrayal Ishqi got from Ahaan led her to become independent, she is a very successful businesswomen, Ishqi owns hundreds of 5-star restaurants all around the country. She's become well-educated, dresses modernly and speaks fluent English. She goes by the name Ms. Mehra. 

4. Ahaan is the CEO of Malhotra Enterprises, he's become very distant and doesn't talk as much as he used to. He doesn't confess it but somewhere in his heart he regrets breaking up with Ishqi, he misses her. 

5. Ahaan isn't the same with Dadi anymore either, he listens to her but doesn't let her influence his decisions anymore. Dadi's truth isn't out but Rhea's is. 

6. Kartik is married, his wife's name is Kiara- Kiara and Ishqi know each other but aren't aware of each other's relation with the Malhotra's. Ishqi is Kiara's sister's best friend. 

7. Ishqi lives in Mumbai, she moved back from Canada 3 years back. Ahaan lives in Delhi- 

8. Ishqi's family consists of Maasi, Aaishan, and Savitri and Ahaan's family consists of Kartik, Kiara, Raj, Sonu, Suman, Sarla Auntie, Dadi, Chachi, Chacha, Bhola-(Suman is SoRaj's daughter).

9. Ishqi has a best friend named Aryan, they met in Canada through business and have become very close friends. He likes Ishqi but she only thinks of him as a brother type friend. He's aware that Ishqi had a past but doesn't know with who. Aryan hasn't confessed his feelings for her, they have a strong bond.

10. Ahaan and Ishqi both hate each other and have vowed to never look at each other's faces again. Everyone is Ahaan's family except Dadi and Sarla Auntie want Ishqaan to reunite. Aaishan knows everything about his father but his real name and appearance. (He refers to him as AVM). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lmk how you guys like the idea! I'll update soon :) ♡

- Vera 🌸