Part 5 ♡

Hellooo guyss!! Remember to watch IPZN on Sony TV @9:30pm-Mon-Fri, rewatch only on the Sony Liv app and official Set India yt channel, report all fb/yt/insta accounts that post full IPZN eps, and stream this week's eps on Sony Liv as many times as you can to increase the online trp 💕-

Here's ch 5, hope ya'll enjoy it :)

==============================================================================

...............................................................................................................................................................

After some time Ishqi reached the address where the event was taking place, she parked her car and headed inside. Ishqi was a bit nervous but was happy knowing that this was going to keep her mind off of Ahaan for a while. As soon as she entered the lobby she was immediately crowded by paparazzi, they took a few photos of her and she answered some questions. 

Then, Ishqi excused herself and went into the hall, she was greeted by some of her friends and business associates. She was enjoying herself - Soon the ceremony began and all the guests took a seat. 

The two seats next to Ishqi were empty, without paying much attention to their name tags she sat down. A few moments later she felt a hand brush against hers- Ishqi felt a spark as soon as their hands touched, she yanked her hand away and looked up, Ishqi saw someone she'd been planning to avoid...Ahaan. 

Ahaan had felt the current as well, he had known it was Ishqi before she'd even looked up. She was the only girl in the world with whom this happened with to Ahaan, "Wow" he muttered as soon as she looked into his eyes.

Ahaan's POV: Ahhh, Kartik & I were a bit late to the event, after being bombarded with questions by the paparazzi and clicking a few photos we headed inside the hall. The event had already begun, thankfully Kartik spotted our name tags on 2 seats quickly. We rushed over there and in a hassle my hand accidentally brushed against a beautiful lady who was assigned to sit right next to me. A current went through my body as soon as our hands touched. She was busy on her phone but she jerked her hand away, I could tell she felt something too, She shut her phone and looked at me right in my eyes. It was....Ishqi. 

 HOST: Hello Everybody, I would please request all of you guys to settle down. Our first performance is about to begin- she announced 

Kartik smirked, "What a coincidence na bhai" he teased his brother. "Shut up Kartik" Ahaan replied while Ishqi just facepalmed herself. Ahaan looked around for other empty seats but the hall was full. With no other option left he sat down and motioned Kartik to sit as well. 

Ahaan (inner voice): Ishqi looked heavenly in a burgundy- off shoulder ball gown, her elegant eye-makeup made her eyes pop while her subtle jewellery accentuated the whole look. Her long brown hair was curled and left-open. She looked graceful and hot at the same time..I couldn't take my eyes off of her.