Part 18 ♡

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 18, hope ya'll enjoy it!

================================================================================

================================================================================Soon everyone was ready for the party, they all met up in the hall:

Soon everyone was ready for the party, they all met up in the hall:

---The hall was beautifully and aesthetically decorated, it was lit up with purple lights and the tables were bedecked with candles, crystal decoration pieces, and champagne bottles

---
The hall was beautifully and aesthetically decorated, it was lit up with purple lights and the tables were bedecked with candles, crystal decoration pieces, and champagne bottles. The dance floor was made out of glass with a flower pattern underneath.There were only around 30-45 people invited to the party but they all danced like puppets to the loud music. 

The boys had already arrived to the hall, they sat by the bar making small talk when all the girls except Ishqi entered as well- but Ahaan's eyes only searched for her, he payed close attention to each person entering from the main door, all he wanted was to see her. There were tons of pretty girls present there but Ahaan only had eyes for Ishqi. 

He was hesitant but was about to ask Raina about Ishqi as they seemed pretty close when Kartik noticed his brother's restlessness, he immediately understood who Ahaan was waiting for. "Bhai toh puche ge nahi, mein hi pouch leta houn"  he mumbled, "Guys, saab aagaye but where's Ishqi?" he asked the group consisting of Ryan/Raina/Zain/Tanya/Kiara/Aryan/Preesha /Ahaan/Raj/Sonu, "Oh, woh dekho aagayi, Ms. Ishqi Mehra" Zain said and Ahaan turned around only to witness the most beautiful angel walking towards them. 

Everything about her looked perfect as always but there was something different today. Her light brown hair was left open while a crystal black pin secured a section of her loose curls. Ishqi wore a velvet black, v neck body-con dress that hugged her slim waist perfectly. She paired her dress with sequin heels and minimal jewelry. Her makeup was simple yet it perfectly accentuated her facial features. The light fell on her perfectly making her face glow, she looked enchanting!- And like Ahaan, everyone thought so too. All the boys were swooning over her while some girls eyed her enviously.