Part 11 ♡

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's ch 11, hope ya'll enjoy it!

================================================================================

Ahhhh, they were back in the resort again...the same place where is all started- the place where they both first felt strong emotions for each other, where they tried to fight them off but sensed them growing more intense with time. A place where they tried to avoid their feelings only to have them find a way back to them...much deeper. The place where they both experienced pain, hate and helplessness...but also the same place they realized their love, a place where they got married. A place they left together with happiness- A place that played a huge part in their story.

The DIU resort sure held some very significant memories for Ishqaan, it was where their love story flourished. The last time they'd both visited this place was when they were together, and how times had changed! They were separated, but their hearts were still connected. They'd come back again, separately but together...would the resort be lucky for their love? Or would it cause more rifts and misunderstandings between them? Only time would tell-

----

Ahaan's POV: God! I've avoided this place since Ishqi and I parted ways, I've been invited to many events taking place here but I always came up with an excuse to decline..but this was important and spontaneous, I couldn't come up with a good enough excuse to deny, neither could I miss this event, after-all it was my cousin Ryan's wedding. We were very close when we were kids but then him and his family moved to Mumbai. I can't believe he's finally getting married!

Regardless of how happy I am for him, I still hated coming here. The whole car ride my mind was flooded with moments, happy moments Ishqi and I had spent there and because of this I promised myself I'd try to stay happy and fully enjoy my cousins wedding because this resort held fond memories and I wanted to keep it that way- I'm gonna try to get so busy that for some time I forget about Ishqi, "Ishqi", that woman may not physically be here with me but her affect on me is going to drive me mad one day.

--

Ishqi's POV: Dammit! Why this resort?! Raina and Ryan could've chosen to get married anywhere, beach, hotel, ghar, road- kahin per bhi shaadi kar leti...yahan kyunn?!! This resort holds a tremendous amount of memories for me. Acchi yaadein aur buri yaadein dono judi hui hai yahan se, I know ke as soon as I step foot in this resort all those memories are going to come rushing back to me! 

But Ishqi, you have to be strong, indulge yourself in the wedding festivities so much that for the time being you forget about Ahaan. "Ahaan" Ughh that man, he's going to drive me insane one day, I swear.