Part 21 ♡

Heyyyy guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 21, hope ya'll enjoy it!

==============================================================================

(Fast Forward to nighttime, everyone's dressed for the wedding- Also, I don't know much about Indian wedding steps so I'm relying on google for the info I do include- If it's incorrect or in any way offensive pls lmk I'll fs take it down 💕)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Fast Forward to nighttime, everyone's dressed for the wedding- Also, I don't know much about Indian wedding steps so I'm relying on google for the info I do include- If it's incorrect or in any way offensive pls lmk I'll fs take it down 💕)------...

It was the much awaited night of the wedding, Ishqi and Tanya escorted Raina to the mandap, all of them looked heavenly but the bride had a different type of glow on her face

It was the much awaited night of the wedding, Ishqi and Tanya escorted Raina to the mandap, all of them looked heavenly but the bride had a different type of glow on her face. Ishqi and Tanya led Raina to the centre and made her sit with Ryan. 

Ishqi glanced at Ahaan whose gaze was already glued onto her, both of them were again complimenting each other's looks-

Ahaan (inner voice): Ishqi looked breath-taking in a steel blue lengha with gold embroidery and a net dupptta with an embroidered border. It fit her perfectly, she paired it with a statement ring and necklace while her long brunette hair was straightened and left open. Her makeup was making her skin glow, she looked like an angel!

Ishqi (inner voice): Ahaan was looking very handsome in a dark blue sherwani, he paired it with white pants and black leather loafers. His hair was gelled back and he had a bright smile on his face. His eyes were already on me before I'd even noticed....that drew me towards him the most- His captivating smile and intense gaze, that was full of nothing but love and longing. 

Ishqi stood back and Ahaan appeared next to her, she didn't meet his gaze but smiled a bit. "Hashtag perfect couple" Kartik put his arms over both their shoulders and whispered- They pretended like they didn't hear him but couldn't control the wide smile that crossed their lips. 

The wedding begun, the soon to-be couple stood up and successfully completed the 7 rounds, then Ryan applied the vermillion onto Raina's middle part and tied the nuptial chain around her neck. After all the steps were complete the pandit announced, "Shaadi sampann hui, aaj se aap dono pati-patni"- Everyone clapped for the new couple while they took the blessings of their elders and hugged their friends. Ishqi, Tanya, Sonu, and Preesha led Raina to her and Ryan's beautifully decorated room. They congratulated her and left as Ryan entered to give the newly wed couple some privacy.