Part 10 ♡

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's ch 10, hope ya'll enjoy it :)

===============================================================================

//Continued from the last part kyunke I didn't want to make the last ch extremely long :)//

--------------

(Fast Forward: Ishqi/Aaishaan go home, the family spend some quality time together, they have dinner and go into their respective rooms to sleep)

Ishqi's room:

After a lot of twisting and turning Ishqi frustratedly sat up on her bed, she glanced at her clock- It read "11:42pm", she couldn't sleep. Her mind was clouded with thoughts, a signifiant thing had happened today- Her son had finally met his dad, she wanted them to develop a great relationship but she didn't know how to do it. 

Ahaan coming closer to Aaishaan meant him coming closer to her as well. "Ughhh, why does my life always have to be so complicated!? Why did Ahaan have to re-enter my life and wreck havoc in my heart...once again!?"

She was deep engrossed in her thoughts when her phone started to ring, she shrugged off her thoughts and answered the call. It was Ishqi's best friend Raina- 

I: "Hellooo!!! Kaisi hai tu?? Aur itne dinon baad kaise yaad kiya??"

R: "Arrey yaar mein toh theek houn, tu baata? Aur mujhe bohot important baat baatani hai tumein"

I: "Mein theek houn, baatao na"

R: "So you remember Ryan right?"

I:"Haan of course, hum teeno ne saath mein masters kiya tha, usse kaise bhool sakti houn...kitna irritate karta tha woh mujhe.."

R:"Tohhhhh, actually as you know tab we really liked each other and coincidence yeh hua ke hum dono ki families bhi ek dusre ko jaanti hai and unhone humari shaadi fix kardi hai!"

I:"Really!!! That's amazingg!! Congratsss yaar!"

R: "Thankyouuu, but sirf congrats kehne se kaam nahi chale ga...I know tu bohot busy rehti hai but apne dou(2) best friends ki shaadi ke liye ek hafta toh nikal hi sakti hai na?"

I:"Arrey yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai! of course mein aaongi"

R: "Yayyy!! Sooo meri Sudha Maasi and Savitri Auntie se baat hogayi hai, kal tum logon ko aana hi pareyga kyunke functions parso se start hai.."

I: "Done! we'll for sure be there!"

R:"Awesome! Address card pe likha hai- late maat hona--Okay byeee!!"

"Byeee!"

Ishqi put her phone aside, she checked her schedule and cleared all her meetings for the next week. Ryan and Raina were her first "family-type" friends, the trio shared an amazing bond. She was very happy for them. 

Ishqi (inner voice): Chalo, schedule toh clear hogaya, but ek baar Ahaan ko message kar ke baata deti houn ke I won't be able to meet with him for the next entire week. 

She grabbed her phone and texted Ahaan, "Hello Mr. Malhotra, I know it's pretty late but I just wanted to inform you that I have a personal event to attend outside of Delhi so I won't be available to meet with you for the next entire week. Hope you understand."