Part 3 ♡

Hellooo guyss!! Remember to watch IPZN on Sony TV @9:30pm-Mon-Fri, rewatch only on the Sony Liv app and official Set India yt channel, report all fb/yt/insta accounts that post full IPZN eps, and stream this week's eps on Sony Liv as many times as you can to increase the online trp 💕-

Anyways, here's ch 3, hope ya'll enjoy it :)

===============================================================================

Time seemed to pass by quick, although none of them expressed it but they were both greatly enjoying each other's presence, it calmed the tornado of emotions within them, it gave them the peace they'd both craved these past 8 years. 

Soon they reached the Malhotra Mansion and got out of the car.

Ishqi just froze, in these 8 years- not once had she had a glimpse of the house that'd been unlucky for her, a house Ahaan ousted her from, the house where she was emotionally destroyed. "God- I can't do this....Itni mushkil se I'm still trying to pick myself up after Ahaan broke me, I can't go back into that house and relieve all those memories again. Ishqi is a fighter but she can't fight the pain anymore...I'm tired"

Ahaan noticed this, he saw the pain in Ishqi's eyes- he saw her standing there like a frozen statue. "Ishqi- she looks..defeated- but, but why should I care? She doesn't care for me, she left me when I needed her the most...she accused my grandma of horrendous things without proof, she stood by my mother. I shouldn't care about how she feels, I- I don't...right?"

Ahaan: Ishqi? Let's go, he said but she didn't budge, she couldn't convince herself to face all that pain again. Ishqi wanted to close that chapter from her life forever, she had endured so much suffering that she'd had forgotten to live, Ahaan had drained all the colors from her life and yet she still couldn't mentally detach herself from him. He was the only thing that kept Ishqi tied to her past. 

Ahaan sighed, he encased their hands and practically dragged her inside with him. He felt a spark as soon as their hands touched but Mr. Denial shrugged it off. Ishqi was so deeply engrossed in her thoughts that she barely noticed their interlocked hands.

Ahaan rang the doorbell and within a few seconds Bhola, the Malhotra's house-help opened the door-

Bhola's eyes widened when he saw the duo together, he was delighted- "ISHQAAN" he said while making a heart with his hands- He moved aside while Ahaan and Ishqi walked into the house-

Kartik & Sonu were both sitting in the lounge when they saw Ishqi and Ahaan enter. Both of their eyes widened at the view, Kartik immediately ran to the pair, "Bhabhi- OMG- I missed you sooo much" he said while hugging Ishqi tightly-

She broke from her trance and hugged Kartik back, "I missed you too Kartik" she replied. It was true, Kartik had always been there for Ishqi, first as a best friend then as a brother in law. Ishqi knew whatever the situation was she could always count on him, she genuinely cared for Kartik and saw him as her own brother.

Sonu approached Ishqi and practically jumped onto her, "Bhabhi!!! I missed you soo much, it's been sooo long"-

Ishqi: I missed you too Sonu, Ishqi had really missed Sonu as well, she was like a sister to her. Sonu had always been Ishqi's well-wisher and secret-keeper. The two of them had been through a lot of stuff together.

As much as Ishqi hated being in the Malhotra Mansion, she was glad that she'd gotten the chance to meet Kartik and Sonu again.

Kartik: Bhai-Bha-

Ishqi cut him off, "Ishqi" she said "Just Ishqi"-

Her remark saddened Ahaan but he shrugged it off-