Part 29 ♡

Heyyyy guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Super duper sorry for the delay, here's part 29, hope ya'll enjoy it!

===============================================================================

The blazing loud noise of the gunshot filled the room, as everyone present there covered their ears and squeezed their eyes shut. There was a moment of silence, no one said or did anything and just let the situation sink in. 

Karan opened his eyes and Kartik immediately fired towards him and snatched the gun from his hands. Karan didn't do anything as he thought he had accomplished what he'd come for, he saw Ishqi and Ahaan on the floor, in each other's embrace and their eyes closed BUT there was no signs of any blood and they were completely fine. 

They hadn't even gotten a scratch, thanks to Ishqi's quick thinking, she ducked and pulled Ahaan with her a second before the trigger was pulled as she was expecting Karan to pull this dumb stunt just as he'd pulled the gun out of his coat. 

Ishqi slowly opened her eyes and Ahaan did too, seeing each other safe and sound, they both sighed a breath of relief. Karan looked at them and then at the bullet hole in the wall "dammit!" he yelled and charged towards Kartik to get the gun but godfather had already hidden it where Karan wouldn't be able to find it in time. 

Ishqi and Ahaan stood up and upon inquiring and checking if Ishqi was fine or not, Ahaan stormed towards Karan and boom! A hard punch landed on his face, followed by one more, another, and another. Ahaan had beaten the guy black and blue! "ARE YOU INSANE?!" Ahaan yelled as he held Karan by his collar. 

Karan had multiple scratches on his face and blood oozing out of his nose but he still devilishly smirked and said, "YES! Pyaar mein toh saab paagal hote hai na...and meine Ishqi se pyaar kiya hai...tumse bhi ZYADA!" 

Ahaan was disgusted by the man that shamelessly rattled in front of him so he pushed him back while Kartik grabbed Karan's arm and said, "Pyaar kiya toh jaan se maar dou ge kya?!- Ishqi stood up from the stool she was sitting on and furiously approached Karan, the way he was audaciously smirking further provoked Ishqi's anger and before she could control herself a tight slap had already landed onto Karan's face. 

Ishqi: YOU PSYCHOPATH! I HATE YOU! AAB TOH TUM NAHI BAACHNE WAALE!

Karan chuckled, "Kya karaogi? Ek aur thappar maaro gi? Maar lo! Yah apne iss "so called husband" se pitvao gi? Yah phir ghar se nikalo gi?" 

Ishqi: NAHI! MEIN TUMHE SEEDHA ARREST KARWAOUNGI...JAAB ROZ POLICE SE PITOGE TOH PHIR SAMAJ MEIN AAIGA! 

Karan: Itni himmat hai!

Ahaan: Abhi tumne himmat dekhi hi kahan hai, he said as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Ishqi in a secure manner.  

Karan: TUM DONO KI TOH M- but before he could complete his sentence he felt two strong and sturdy hands hold him back, he looked to Ishqi and Ahaan's faces where now a smile rested. "what the hell!" he thought and turned around, only to see two cops tightly holding him back and a third officer standing in the doorway. 

Before Karan could digest that he was now done for, the officers' had already handcuffed him and dragged him away. Ishqi/Ahaan/Kartik sighed a breath of relief and came together for a group hug. 

Ishqi: Waise police ko kisne call kiya?

Kartik: Meine, jaise iss Karan ne ghar mein entry maari, mujhe toh lagah hi tha ke kuch garbar zaaroor karega-