Part 28 ♡

Heyyyy guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Super sorry for the delay, here's part 28, hope ya'll enjoy it!

===============================================================================

Finally, now everything was heading in the right direction, Ahaan's family was finally going to be complete. He would now have Ishqi by his side, forever- the thought made his heart flutter. He'd missed her a lot, she was the missing piece of his heart.

Ishqi was like an angel in his life, she fixed everything wrong, gave him all the happiness his life lacked and reunited him with his mother. She was everything he had wished for and more in a life partner. 

As his family sat together conversing and bonding he took this as an opportunity to once again propose to the love of his life. He was sitting beside Ishqi- Ahaan took her hand in his while Kartik guessed what his brother was about to do, he shushed everyone and now all the attention was on the two lovebirds. 

Ishqi looked over at Ahaan who stood up gazing at her lovingly, she tightly clutched his hand and stood up as well. The rest of the family members formed a circle around the couple, Ishqi smiled and Ahaan started speaking, "Ishqi, when we met again eight years later it felt like the light in my life had returned. That day when we got married in the resort was the best moment of my life, when I got the rights to call you mine I thanked god as that was the best blessing I'd ever received. I know ke mein bohot ziddi houn and I sometimes make decisions that I know I'll later regret but regardless of the choices I've made, I have always known that my life would be incomplete without you"- 

Tears of happiness emerged in Ishqi's eyes, she saw her purana wala AVM in front of her not Ahaan Veer Malhotra. She was beyond elated and the heartfelt things he was saying was making her very emotional. He wiped her tears as he knew they were of happiness and continued talking, "I love you Ishqi, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Tumhari wajah se meri life mein aaj itni saari khushiyan hai, thank you"- he bent down on one knee still holding her hand, he got a beautiful diamond ring out from his pocket. "Will you marry me Ishqi...again?" he asked her. 

Ishqi bent down with him and nodded her head in a "yes", he smiled and slid the ring onto her finger while everyone else clapped for the couple. Everyone was aware that these two souls were meant to be and whatever the universe threw at them, they'd overcome it and be one again. 

Without caring about their surroundings Ishqi jumped into Ahaan's arms, tightly hugging him. The world seemed to pause for the moment, they felt like they were the only two present. Ahaan placed a gentle kiss on her cheek, Ishqi smiled and softly whispered, "I love you Ahaan" in his ear. His heart fluttered hearing that, he got butterflies in his stomach. Ahaan had waited 8 years to hear that from her mouth and now finally the moment was here, he squeezed her tightly. 

Kartik cleared his throat and Ishqi and Ahaan came back into reality and tore from the hug. "congratulations bhai-bhabhi, we're so happy for you guys!" Sonu-Kartik said in unison as they went to hug the couple. 

After tons of hugs, tears, and a overflow of happiness, the family all had lunch together, for the first time in a long time- they were all happy and together. While they were all catching up & eating the delicious food prepared by the one & only, first Ishqaan shipper- Bhola, Ishqi's phoned dinged. 

She picked it up and checked, it was a text message from Vishal, she opened it and while reading the colour from her face drained. Ahaan immediately noticed and gently grasped her hand under the table, "all good Ishqi?" he whispered to her.