Part 1 ♡

Heyyy Guyss!!! I've finally completed writing the first part, do let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to watch IPZN on Sony TV @9:30pm-Mon-Fri, rewatch only on the Sony Liv app and official Set India yt channel, report all fb/yt/insta accounts that post full IPZN eps, and stream this week's eps on Sony Liv as many times as you can to increase the online trp 💛- 

============================================================================

===============================================================================

(P.S. Ishqi doesn't know that "Malhotra Enterprises" is Ahaan's company and Ahaan doesn't know "Mehra Corporations" is Ishqi's company)(Also, Ishqi's family moved to Delhi 4 months back from Mumbai)(Kartik's kinda aware of Dadi's true character)

--------

A beautiful young lady sat by the poolside at the crack of dawn. It was 6am and she was gazing at the sunrise. She had always loved that..well not always. Eight years ago was the most emotionally difficult time in her life, she couldn't rely nor count on anyone, she kept all her pain hidden inside her heart with a fake smile plastered across her face. 

Then, she started taking to the skies, she knew her mom was listening, it calmed her and gave her the strength to fight with her circumstances and come back stronger. Ever since that day, eight years ago- Ishqi had always watched the sunrise and sunset, because only the skies had seen her break down in the most worst way possible, only they knew the sufferings she'd endured. 

Times had changed her, Ishqi wasn't the same bubbly and chirpy girl anymore. The heartbreak she had experienced changed her, mentally and physically. She was only Ishqi for her family and best friend, to the world she was just Ms. Mehra. Her family and work was her life, her son Aaishaan was her world, he resembled Ahaan in the most perfect way possible. As much as she hated Ahaan she still missed him. 

She was deep engrossed in her thoughts when her phone started to ring, she set down her cup of coffee and took a deep breath, "Okay Ishqi, it's time to transition from chirpy Ishqi to tough and strict Ms. Mehra" she reminded herself. Ishqi answered the call and spoke, "Yes, Vishal?" 

"Hello Ms. Mehra, I've sent you an email containing details of your next possible deal, please check it out and let me know it you'd like our company to proceed or completely reject M. Enterprises' offer"

"Okay, I'll personally handle it, this deal could be a game changer for us and Mr. Malhotra's company. We'll look into it more once I come to the office. Arrange a meeting with Mr. Malhotra today and inform him, it's better to physically meet the people you're signing a contract with for 2 years."

"Understood Mam, See you at the office soon"

"Seems like a beneficial deal for both parties" she said while logging onto her computer.