Part 8 ♡

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for season 2! 💕

Here's ch 8, hope ya'll enjoy it :)

==============================================================================

===============================================================================

Ahaan soon reached Ishqi's office building, he gathered up some courage and headed inside. "Kal raat ke baare mein bolunga kya usse?" he thought anxiously. Just the Vishal approached him, "Good Morning Mr. Malhotra! Ms. Mehra is ready for you"- Ahaan nodded,"Good Morning Vishal!" and started walked towards Ishqi's cabin. 

Ahaan took a deep breath and knocked the door, "Come in" he heard her say and he headed inside. Ishqi was on the phone, she motioned him to have a seat."Yes- Yes, don't worry about it! Of course...Okay- Bye!"  she said and hung up. 

Ahaan and Ishqi stared at each other awkwardly, not knowing how to break the silence. After a few moments of quietness Ishqi cleared her throat and started speaking, "Mr. Malhotra, so- um...I need to ask you something before we begin our meeting"

Ahaan nodded, "Y-Yes, I also need to talk to you about some things that aren't. necessarily professional "

Ishqi: Hmm, so I need to ask you about...last night- she paused..."What the heck happened???!"

Ahaan: Is there something specific you wanna know?, a smirk appeared on his face-

Ishqi: W-Woh umm, I can only remember up till the party...A guy approached me..I can't quite remember his name, he seemed interested in working with me and...and then he offered me a drink- I took it and after that I can't recall anything...

Ahaan: Oh um- After that you were super high...Kartik and I took you to our house since we didn't know your exact home address, and it was pretty late, then...his voice trailed off- "Aab Ishqi ko aage ka kaise samajao"

Ishqi: Oh no!! Meine party mein koi garbar toh nahi kardi na? she asked nervously-

Ahaan: Na-Nahi...Party mein aisa kuch nahi kiya tumhe but...

Ishqi: But, what??!!

Just then Kartik walked in Ishqi's cabin, "Heyy Ishqi!" he walked over to her and gave Ishqi a hug. "Good Morning Kartik!" she replied- 

Ahaan: Kartik? Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?

Kartik: Woh actually bhai, aapki file ghar pe reh gayi thi so here you go, he said while handing Ahaan a thick black binder-