Part 31 ♡

Heyyyy guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Apologies for the delay, here's part 31, hope ya'll enjoy it!

===============================================================================

The rest of the day flew by for the family in planning for the day ahead, different event organizers were phoned, catering services were booked and friends and relatives were invited. Everyone was delighted for the events that were going to take place the next day. 

After so long they were all going to celebrate together, and not just something normal but Ishqi and Ahaan's marriage as well as their favourite festival, Holi.

Ishqi, Savitri, and Aaishaan decided to stay in the Malhotra mansion for the night, along with Sonu, Raj and Suman. After their kids were put to sleep, the young lot all sat together in the garden, around the fire pit. Ishqi snuggled close to Ahaan while a blanket covered them- It was the same for the other two couples as well. 

"It's been so long na, since we've all sat down together" Kartik said as he reminisced the memories.  "yes, and so much has changed" Ishqi replied as she tightened her hold on Ahaan's hand. 

Sonu: Yes, but for the better...now finally everything is right..they way it should be..

Ahaan: Hmm- 

Kiara sat up, "ek game khele?"- The rest of the clan agreed as they sipped on the hot cocoa prepared by Ishqi and Kiara. "charades? UNO? truth or dare? spin the bottle?" Ishqi gave options but they all decided on truth or dare as that seemed the easiest and funnest. 

Ahaan emptied the half full beer bottle onto the grass and set the bottle on the circular table. "spin it bhai!" Kartik said to which Ahaan spun the bottle and it landed on Kartik and the opposite end faced Ishqi, "hmmm" she said, "truth ya dare" she asked him- 

Kartik: Truth, he hesitantly replied knowing his bhabhi would ask him to do something crazy if he picked the other. 

Ishqi grinned, "Hmm, toh tum love guru baane phirte ho, apni love story toh baatao" 

Kartik blushed at the memory and started narrating it to Ishqi, the other three were kinda surprised as well because Kartik had never really opened much about it before. "Mein apne doston ke sath trek pe gaya tha, wahan par hum ghum hogaya and then after 2 hours of getting no where hum Kiara ki group se mile, yeh log bhi kho gaye the...anyways, phir humne team up kiya and humari dosti hogayi...tab se hi..."

Ishqi: Awwwww, full filmy matlab- she giggled- 

Sonu: Oye Chepad! Aab mujhe tere pahaadon(mountains) waala reference samaj mein aya! 

Kartik: Agar tu smart hoti toh ek saal pehle hi samaj jaati but kya kar sakte hai, he said while shaking his head- 

Ahaan: Accha guys stop fighting! he chuckled at his siblings' childish behaviour-

Raj: Okay next person! he said and Kartik spun the bottle which landed on Ahaan and the opposite end on Sonu- "bhaiyya, truth or dare?"-

"truth ki pick kareinge...risk thodi na leinge!" Ishqi whispered under her breath while a smile lingered on her lips. Ahaan heard her and was a little offended by her statement, "Dare!" he announced, much to everyone's surprise.