Part 23 ♡

Heyyyy guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 23, hope ya'll enjoy it!

===============================================================================

Around 2-3 hours passed when they made a pit-stop to rest for a little bit. They all got out of the car and Ishqi/Preesha went into the restroom to freshen up while Ahaan and Aryan grabbed something to eat.

When Ishqi was walking back from the restroom she saw an "out of control car" approaching very speedily. She looked towards where the car was heading and she saw Ahaan standing there talking on the phone. "Ahaan! AHAAN!!" she yelled but wasn't able to get his attention.

Ishqi ran towards him and pulled him back with a jerk, both of them fell to the ground and the car drove past almost touching them. Ahaan was taken aback but his first thought was to ensure Ishqi was okay, he scanned her panic-stricken face, "Ishqi!" he said and she burst into tears. 

He stood up and forwarded his hand for Ishqi to grab, "Ishqi!! Oh My Goddd!! Are you okay???" he asked her extremely concerned. Despite the fact he was literally about to get run over himself, he was more worried about her and the reason behind her tears. 

Ishqi grabbed his hand and stood up, "Ishqi!! Tum roe kyun rahi ho? Tumhe chot toh nahi l-" 

Before he could complete his sentence Ishqi jumped into his embrace and hugged him tightly while crying like a baby. She buried her face  in his neck and squeezed his waist tightly while he held her close to him and ran his fingers through her hair to calm her down a bit. 

Ishqi cried her heart out while Ahaan tried his best to comfort her, after a few moments he sensed her calming down"Ishqi, Ishqi look at me" she lifted her head off of his chest and he cupped her face and wiped her tears. "Tum roe kyun rahi ho Ishqi? Are you hurt? Tumhe kahin chot laagi hai? Is something wrong?" he asked her softly but with worry dripping in his voice. 

Ishqi: Aap theek toh hai? A-Abhi woh car a-aapko- her voice trailed off-

Ahaan: Tum issilye roe rahi ho?

Ishqi nodded- "Aap itna casually kyun bol rahe hain, agar kuch hojata toh!" she cutely scolded him-

Ahaan: Mujhe kuch kaise ho sakta hai? Tum ho na mere saath! Aur jaab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe kuch nahi hoga-

Ishqi: Itna bharosa?

Ahaan: Khud se bhi zyada, lekin...

Ishqi: Lekin?

Ahaan: Tumhe hero baane ki kya zaroorat thi?!

"Agar aapko kuch hojata toh mera kya hota?!"
"Agar tumhe kuch hojata toh mera kya hota?!"  

They said in unison, both their fears were loosing each other again ~ They cared more about each other than their own selves. 

A faint smile appeared on their lips, but Ishqi's smile soon faded away when she thought of who would do this? "Ahaan" she said-

Ahaan: Hmm- 

Ishqi: Yeh ek accident nahi tha, yahan par itne saare log hai aur woh car alag track pe jaa rahi thi but phir ek dum se aap ki taraf murh gayi..It seemed intentional- 

Ahaan: Ishqi you're overthinking this...forget about it, what matters is hum dono safe hai and nothing bad happened. 

Ishqi: Nahi Ahaan, meri gut feeling keh rahi hai ke kuch garbar hai...

Ahaan: Ishqi, aisa kuch nahi hai- 

Ishqi: Even if it was a mistake or accident, crime toh phir bhi hua na? Speed limit se kahin upar woh gadhi chala raha tha, he was about to run you over...Uss bande ko toh mein nahi chodungi, lekin pata kaise chale ga ke woh idiot tha kon?!

Just then a man approached then duo, "Excuse Me"

They both turned around, "Yes?" Ahaan asked- 

Man: Woh actually I saw what happened and I coincidentally caught the car on camera, so if you guys need the video I'm happy to hand it over- 

Ahaan: Actually it's fine we don't-

Ishqi cut him off, "Ahaan, chup! Aap bilkul chup rahiye!" 

Ishqi: Yes please, mein aapko aapna number dey deti houn aap uss pe send kar dijiye- 

The man nodded, he sent Ishqi the video and Ahaan/Ishqi thanked him. Ishqi sent the video to Vishal and asked him get the plate number traced and find out whose name the vehicle is registered on asap. 

Soon Preesha and Aryan walked over to them, "What happened?" they asked- 
Ahaan was about to say something when Ishqi stopped him, "Kuch nahi bus waise hi" she lied-

Ishqi: Chalo, let's all eat something before we have to get back on the road again-

They nodded and got something to eat, freshened up and sat back in the car....Ishqi didn't leave Ahaan's arm for one second. In the car as well, she asked Aryan to drive and Preesha to sit with him in the front seat. Aryan objected but Ishqi was in no mood to listen- 

Ishqaan were in the backseat- Ishqi held his arm and snuggled close to him. She put her head on his shoulder while he planted a kiss on her forehead. 

Aryan kept jealously glancing at them from the rear-view mirror, "They're cute na! The definition of meant to be!" Preesha said- Aryan shot her a fake smile and put his focus back on the road. 

Meanwhile Ahaan couldn't explain how he felt seeing Ishqi's immense care for him. 

He felt as if she'd forgiven him but he wanted to hear that from her mouth, "If she forgives me I promise to never break that trust and love again...I can't afford to loose this angel...ever".

//To Be Continued//

❗️Who do you guys think was the person who almost ran Ahaan over with his car? Also, I love sad endings (Ik I'm weird) so would you guys like that or no? JUST AN IDEA...In no way does this mean I'm 100% planning on writing a sad end...there a still a few things to cover so this story isn't ending either...I just need some feedback on some of my ideas---Thoughts? 💕❗️PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN UPDATE NEXT PART ASAP :) 

================================================================================

That's all for today guyss!! Hope ya'll liked it :) { Word Count: 1102 } Next part'll be updated soon! Also, mostly everyone wanted me to post a short part almost everyday so that's what it'll be! ♡

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lot's of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸