Chapter 5: Rhythm of Love

Asami had taken the step into the deep end. Literally. She could feel herself start to sink into the void of the midnight blue water.

"Korra?" Asami said hesitantly.

Korra seemed stunned. Her eyes staring but not completely processing.

"UhKorra? Little help here?" Asami asked, slightly worried. She wasn't the best swimmer in the world and that was the main reason why she had been so reluctant to get in the water.

"Sure, Asami, no problem. Don't move." Her girlfriend responded, although she sounded strangely emotionless.

She felt Korra's hand support the small of her back and slowly rotate her until she lay on her back, facing the heavenly body of the moon and the sparkling of a thousand stars.

Asami was worried. Why hasn't she answered me yet?

She heard Korra move as if she getting out of the water.

"Korra?" Asami was sure she had blown it. Oh God. I moved too fast. She thought, a horrible weight falling on her chest.

"Wait, don't move Asami. Just watch the sky." Korra answered, still emotionless which was shocking for Korra.

She heard the whooshing of air as Korra propelled herself out of the sea. She saw Korra launch herself in the air with fire jets and suddenly combined the two elements.

Asami watched in awe at the display until a word materialized in the clear night above her. Two words actually.

HELL YES

Korra cries of joy rang in the sky as she floated across the sky, dipping into the water and picking Asami up in her arms, lowering them back onto the sandy shore.

Asami scoffed then laughed in tears, their laughter combining. "You asshole! Why did you do that to me? Why? I hate you! I hate you so much!"

Korra lay back on the sand, gently leading Asami down with her. "I couldn't resist." She grinned mischievously.

Asami grabbed Korra and kissed her furiously. Korra responded with twice the passion, moaning in delight.

It was as if it was their first time. And it might as well have been. The two had the passion of newlyweds and twice the desire for each other.

They let their hands wander, slowly exploring each other's bodies. Asami ripped off her bra which was already loose and eagerly moved to tear off Korra's.

"Whoa, eager much?" Korra joked, sighing in pleasure as the fabric tore in Asami's hurried attempts to remove her clothing.

Asami put her mouth to Korra's to shut the girl up. She felt her hand move as if on it's own, downward where she rubbed Korra down there, slowly then gradually increasing in speed, feeling her shudder to Asami's touch.

She grabbed Korra's hand and put it between her legs and almost squealed at the wonderful pleasure it brought her as Korra copied Asami's movements.

Asami moaned. Nothing in the world had ever made her feel as good as she felt now. It was almost animalistic, their movements savage as they hungered for each other.

She lovingly worshipped Korra's breasts, giving each equal attention as they perked to Asami's touch.

"Wow!" Korra groaned and shuddered and Asami felt her climax just as Asami reached her breaking point, feeling pure euphoria.

The two lay there for a while, leaning into each other, still entangled enough to make one person. The bright blue eyes of Korra shone in delight as it met Asami's emerald yellow-green. Asami marveled at how much she loved Korra. She could get lost with her in time forever.

The sun began to peak over the dark horizon, red-orange light illuminating the dark sky as the moon faded to soon be replaced by the sun, a sign that the morning was soon to come.

"We should go." Korra said, although it was clear she did not want to go.

"In a little bit," Asami said, not really meaning it.

"By the way," Korra smiled, as her eyes lit up once again. Asami loved her eyes.

"I hate you to."