Sleepover

"I'll see you guys tomorrow for dinner! Don't worry!" Marie told her parents.

"But, what if a monster attacks?" Nico asked protectively.

"Dad, the Jacksons know how to handle that." Marie said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah Nico. Percy's real good with his sword, and Annabeth made sure the kids were all trained." Will butted in.

Nico sighed, and just hugged his daughter.

"If you come home pregnant, I'm disowning you." He whispered in her ear.

"DAD!! I'M 13!" Marie yelled.

"Exactly." Nico said crossing his arms.

"You truly are an idiot." Will laughed. "Go Marie. We'll see you tomorrow night." Will then said sweetly kissing his daughter's head.

"Bye!" She called out as she walked to the Jackson house.

*********

Ariel and Marie sat together in her bedroom, and then Marie just laid on the floor.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" Ariel asked.

"I don't know." Marie muttered.

"Well, we can do our nails." Ariel suggested staring at Marie's unpainted, broken, nails.

"True. That sounds good." Marie smiled sitting up.

Ariel smiled, and went into her closet to reveal all her nail polish, perfume, and make up.

Marie gawked at all her stuff.

"That's a lot of stuff." She muttered.

"I know. 13 years worth." Ariel smiled.

Marie laughed, and stood to find a color she liked.

*********

"What do you think of this sea green color?" Ariel asked as she started painting her toes.

"It matches your eyes." Marie noticed.

"No one can see my eyes anymore though." Ariel smirked pointing to her new black glasses.

"I can see your eyes! They're not invisible!" She exclaimed.

Ariel laughed.

"I'm just kidding. What color are you using?" Ariel then asked.

"This blue." Marie said showing her.

"Like your hair." Ariel said.

"Exactly." She smiled.

Then an unwanted boy entered the room.

********

"Nico, why are you sitting at the door?" Will asked his husband obviously confused.

"I'm waiting." He muttered under his breath still staring at the door.

"For what?" Will asked.

"Marie." He said.

Will rolled his eyes, and moved Nico over to close the door.

"She's not coming home until tomorrow. Come on." Will said dragging his husband away.

Nico protested, but then Will kissed him.

"Shut up, and let's go." He muttered, as he dragged him away.