Mi Amore

Nico laid on the sofa staring at the door.

At any given moment, it would open and the beautiful man he loved would walk in.

Will Solace.

They have been dating for about a year, and Nico still felt a surge of uncontrollable love towards the son of Apollo. The taste of his mouth comforted him.

'Day and Night' He remembered the words of Percy Jackson.

Percy was his first crush, but Percy wasn't gay. He had a pregnant fiancé and a 1 and a half year old son.

Nico always wanted a child.

A mini version of himself he molded to become greater than he had been.

The door swung open, and Nico saw his smile.

He wanted to curl up inside his arms, and embrace him forever.

Will Solace.

"Hey death boy." He teased him.

Nico rolled his eyes as the son of Apollo came towards him.

Nico sat up, and looked at his oncoming boyfriend.

When Will came close enough, Nico grabbed his face and pressed his lips against his.

When they broke away from each other, Will blinked twice.

"Welcome home sunshine." Nico told him.

Will smirked at Nico. Ever since they started dating, Nico has been slowly becoming less flustered whenever they kissed. Now Nico was kissing him, instead of Will kissing Nico.

"Oh, I love you so much. Even if you do have death breath." Will muttered to his boyfriend.

Nico smiled and threw a pillow at him.

Will kissed Nico, and Nico grabbed Will's hips pulling him down on top of him. Nico moaned in the back of his throat, causing Will to deepen the kiss.

Nico pulled his face away from Will, and Will saw how red his face was.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine." Nico started singing.

"You make me happy, when skies are gray." Will joined him.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." They finished in harmony.

Will smiled, and hugged Nico.

He had such a beautiful voice for a son of Hades, which he never used. Only a child of Apollo would notice his musical talent, he thought to himself.

"You are the most amazing person I have met." Nico said.

"Same to you mi amore." Will replied.

The couple kissed, and Will embraced Nico.

*******

OTP!

Hope you enjoyed!

-M!a-