Mario Kart

~First off sorry for being horrible and not being on Wattpad for months.....I've been going through some hard stuff, and I've just had no time for anything.....Anyways I'm going to make it up to you guys with a very fluffy chapter!!! Disregard the ending of the last chapter.  I'll write that part at a different time.  Now, on with the story!!~

"I hate you!"  Alec heard someone scream.  

He immediately sat up, and then someone yelled again.  This time it sounded like it was a groan of frustration.  

Alec opened his bedroom door, and recognized the voices as his parents'.  

What was happening?! Alec thought frantically.  

He had never heard his parents fight.  

A string of curse word were shouted, and Alec wanted to sit on the floor and bawl his eyes out.  

How did this happen?

****************

"You're such a sore loser." Will laughed at his pouting husband.  

"You CHEATED!!!!"  Nico yelled.  

"No, you just suck Princess Peach."  

Nico yelled in frustration, and punched his husband's arm.  "It didn't let me pick my character!! That's not fair!!"

"Life isn't fair Sunshine."  

"DON'T call me that!!"  Nico cried.  

Will laughed, and merely smiled at Nico.  "You want a rematch?"

Nico nodded, and picked up his controller.  

"I'm gonna beat the living shit out of you."  He said.  

************

Alec heard his father scream something about cheating, and he immediately called his sister.  

"Hey Alec."  She said when she picked up the phone.  

"Dad and Daddy are fighting."  Alec said on the brim of tears.  

"WHAT?!"  Marie exclaimed.  "What happened?!?"

"I don't know!"  Alec said bursting into tears.  "I'm scared."

"Relax, I'm going to call Dad."  Marie said trying to calm her little brother down.  

"Okay."  Alec sniffled.  

"Everything is going to be alright."  Marie said before Alec hung up the phone.  

***************

Nico's phone rang, and he just ignored.  

"Aren't you going to get that?"  Will asked.  

Nico shook his head.  "They can wait.  I need to win first."

Will then paused the game, and Nico gave him a look of death.  

"It's just Mario Kart."  Will said.  

"No it's not.  It's life or death.  Now unpause the game before I shadowtravel you to China."

***************

The yelling stopped, and Alec was curious why.  

He creeped down the stairs, and scanned the house.  

He found both his fathers sitting on the couch, playing Mario Kart.

Alec's jaw dropped, and he felt like an idiot.  

His parents weren't fighting, they were playing a video game.

Alec then went back upstairs, and grabbed his phone to call his sister again.  

****************

"HAHA I BEAT YOU LOSER!!!!"  Nico yelled as he jumped on the couch and pointed at Will.  

"Congrats."  Will said sarcastically.  

He yanked on Nico's leg, and his husband came crashing down on top of him.  

"You're just jealous that I won."  Nico smirked as he laid on top of Will.  

Will rolled his eyes, and then kissed him.  

He pulled away, and then Will's eyes widened.  "Alec." He said.  "He must've heard you yelling, and thought we were fighting."

Nico's eyes widened, and then both of them rushed to their son's room.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yay!!! Fluff!! And a crisis for Alec and Marie....I'm so funny.

Not really.....

Anyways, please don't kill me for not updating in like forever.  Anyways, I gave you fluff.  

THE BEST KIND TOO!!!! 

THIS CHAPTER IS CRAP I'M SO SORRY!!! I HAVE HORRIBLE WRITER'S BLOCK, AND I WANTED TO UPDATE ANYWAYS, BECAUSE I FELL SO BAD FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS HANGING!!!!!

Okay, so what do you think?!

~Comment and Vote~

Bye Bye!!

((((((((Mia))))))))