The Art of Drawing on your Face

As Nico drifted off, Will stood up and ran over to Percy stealthily.

"I need markers. Sharpies are preferred." He whispered.

Percy nodded and ran out of the room.

He came back several moments later with about 17 different color Sharpies and an energetic 2 year old boy.

"Who wants to help me draw on Nico's face?" Will asked the demigods.

The room filled with whispers and hushed laughter, and Will knew they were going to help.

Will took a golden Sharpie, Percy a sea-green one, Jason an electric blue one, Annabeth a dark gray, Piper a bright pink, Hazel a royal purple, Frank a blood red, Leo a random orange, and Calypso took a bronze Sharpie.

The group gathered around the unconscious Nico, and started drawing on random parts of his body.

When they finished drawing and writing, they were a giggling mess.

Hazel wrote 'Pile of Schist' all over his arms.

Jason drew horrible lightning bolts on each of Nico's cheeks.

Percy drew fishes biting his nose.

Piper drew a heart saying 'Solangelo' in the middle. No one knew what it meant, but yet again Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite.

Calypso drew elegant patterns on his jawline.

Leo drew flames on the parts on Nico's arms where Hazel didn't write something.

Annabeth drew an owl on the area of Nico's chest that was showing.

Frank drew random animals on Nico's knuckles.

Finally, Will wrote 'He is my Sunshine' on the center of Nico's forehead.

Then, Percy's son screamed.

The noise woke Nico up, and he looked at the giggling gaggle of demigods.

Everyone started laughing.

Nico looked at everyone with a confused look on his face. That made him look even funnier with all the drawing.

Everyone started laughing even more.

"What did I miss?" Nico asked dumbfounded.

"Mirror" Was the only word Will could cough out.

Nico's eyes widened.

"You did not." Nico said.

"Yes, we did." Piper said while giving him a random mirror she found from her purse.

When Nico got a glance at himself he screamed like a girl.

This caused the demigods to laugh even harder.

He then fainted, and by this time everyone was laughing so hard that they started to cry.

When everyone calmed down after about an hour, they gravitated towards Nico to check if he was alright.

Will shook him awake, and he looked at him with dark angry eyes.

"You're lucky I love you." Nico said right before he closed his eyes and started laughing himself.

**********

Some humor?

-M!a-