Crash and Burn

Screaming.

Screaming everywhere.

The noise enveloped him, as he slowly opened his eyes.

And then he saw her.

Taylor was lying right in front of him, with wide eyes, staring up at the sky.

He used his free arm, to moved some ruble off of hisself, and grabbed her wrist.

No pulse.

She was dead.

And then, he tried his best to scan his surroundings.

There was a hole in the wall nearest to him, and and car just several feet away.

And then there she was.

The most beautiful girl in the world, with her electric blue eyes shut tight, and blood coming from her head.

Marie Solangelo.

He opened his mouth to scream, but only a faint croak escaped his lips.

He freed himself from the ruble some more, and felt a sharp pain in his left leg.

But he just ignored it.

Luckily, his mother always made her children take ambrosia and nectar wherever they went, so Charlie grabbed his, and forcefed it to his girlfriend.

Her eyelids fluttered slightly, and he felt his leg throb with pain.

"Marie." He whispered brushing her hair away from the blood.

He poured some nectar into the wound on her face, and on her head where she was bleeding.

He was almost out, but then, she opened her eyes fully.

He pulled away from over her, and then inspected his injured leg.

He winced in pain, but then saw the skin close slightly.

"Marie?" He whispered again.

She groaned in response, and he looked at her again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

She looked at him with a pained expression, and he kissed her forehead.

"It's gonna be okay." Charlie muttered as the sirens drowned out his words.

**********

"I'm gonna call Marie." Nico muttered to himself as he exited the pool.

"Why?" Alec asked bobbing his blonde head out the water.

"I don't know why. I just want to." He replied.

"Okay." Alec said as he dived under the water again.

***********

"What's your name?" The woman asked her with urgency.

"M-M-Marie Sol-Solangelo." She stuttered trying to stay conscience.

"Okay Marie, we're gonna go for a ride. Just relax, I know you're in pain, but it will all be better soon." She sweetly as they entered the ambulance.

She just laid on the stretcher, and two more people entered the ambulance.

The boy with the black hair and gray eyes, reached for her hand as he clutched his leg, as they started moving.

"It's all gonna be alright." He whispered.

************

"Um....dad, can I talk to you alone?" Luke asked as he entered the room.