Invite

Will woke up and stared at his boyfriend.

He was drooling in his sleep, and Will thought he looked adorable.

Fighting the urge to kiss him in his sleep, he poked his finger into his ear. Nico's eyes flew open, and he just looked at Will.

"Good morning sleepy head." Will muttered.

Nico smiled. Will loved his smile. He thought it was so beautiful, but he hardly showed it. Most people thought Nico's smile was creepy, but Will found it endearing.

"Come here." Nico said sleepily.

He grabbed the back of Will's neck, and pressed his lips against his.

Nico quickly pulled away.

"You need to brush your teeth before you kiss me again with that mouth." Will told him.

Nico got up, and grabbed the nearest pillow.

He threw it at him, and he easily caught it.

Will smiled. "I still love you though!" He shouted as Nico entered the bathroom.

Then as Nico started to brush his teeth, he got an Iris message.

He saw familiar green eyes and black hair.

Percy Jackson.

"Hey Neeks." He said.

Percy then realized Nico was shirtless and had a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Oh, did you just wake up?" He asked.

"Of course I did. Wait, what time is it?" Nico asked.

Percy smiled. "Well, it is 3:00 in the afternoon. No wait, it's 3:01 now."

Nico rolled his eyes.

"Why did you Iris message me?" He asked.

"Well aren't you full of questions this fine afternoon." Percy responded.

"Still waiting for an answer." Nico said.

"Oh yeah! Me and Annabeth just bought a house on Long Island, and we are having a house warming party. We wanted to know if you and Will wanted to come over." He told him.

"That's great! Congrats! And, sure I'm pretty sure Will and I can come over. When is it?" Nico replied.

"Tomorrow at around 3pm. Please don't sleep through it." Percy answered.

"K, I'll talk to Will." Nico said before waving his hand through the mist dissolving the message.

Nico then quickly finished brushing his teeth, and ran out of the bathroom.

He walked to the kitchen and saw Will.

"Hey babe, did you brush your teeth yet?" He asked.

Nico rolled his eyes and stared at Will. His eyes scrolled his body, and Nico quickly looked away flushed.

"Sunshine, you don't have to stare. I'm all yours." Will told Nico.

Nico grinned evilly, and walked over to Will.

He lifted Will onto the nearest table, and pressed his forehead against his.

He slowly moved his mouth closer to his until Will got tired of suspense and just kissed him. They continued kissing and then Will jumped off the table, and grabbed Nico's hips.

That caused his boyfriend to moan, and Will recklessly tangled his fingers into Nico's hair.

The couple broke away from each other.

"Well, your breath is a lot better now." Will told him.

Nico smiled.

"By the way Percy and Annabeth are having a house warming party tomorrow, and we are invited. Do you want to go?" Nico asked.

Will silently pondered this for a moment.

He remembered when Percy first arrived at camp. They weren't that close, until he became head of the cabin, and he healed Annabeth back in the Battle of Manhattan.

"Sure why not?" Will finally said. "It will be fun to see old friends."

The son of Hades smiled.

"You don't know how much I love you." Nico told him.

Will smiled, and hugged his boyfriend.

********

Yay! House warming with all your favorite and least favorite demigods! (Accept Octopus)

-M!a-