Obedient Yang

November 28, 20XX (Wednesday)

Zhao Manor

Yang once again stood in front of Mei Li's door, shifting awkwardly from left to right while debating to himself if he should bother her this early morning.

Steeling his resolve and a silent prayer for himself, he knocked.

When the door opened, he was disappointed to see his little sister's ugly face that looked too much like his.

"What are you doing here?" Yue asked twirling a lock of her hair on her fingers without care.

"What are YOU doing here?" Yang repeated her question like he had greater rights to be in Mei Li's room than Yue does.

"I'm waiting for Mei Li so we can go buy groceries for my barbeque party later," Yue casually mentioned the reason why Mei Li was staying with them in the first place.

She added a know-it-all "Duh" in the end to irritate her brother who worked because of the angry twitching of his left eyebrow when he glared.

"Don't we have servants for that?" Yang began to rant,

"Why are you bothering her? You should let her rest, and she had a headache yesterday because of us and-"

"Yue, can you hand me the towel on the bed?" Mei Li's soft voice interrupted Yang as a hand reached out of the bathroom door just two large strides in front of Yang.

Mei Li was taking a bath

Mei Li had forgotten her towel.

Therefore, Mei Li is n.a.k.e.d.

Yang stood frozen still as his mind overloaded from heat.

If he would open that door wide, he'd see every glorious inch of her; what a hard temptation to resist. Thankfully his sister was there to be a hindrance.

"What are you waiting for," Yue's voice interrupted his thoughts, and the large strawberry printed towel that he had given to Mei Li was pushed into his arms,

"Give it to her."

"whahh-" Yang's inaudible reply made Yue roll her eyes while snickering like an idiot. She had finally broken her big brother.

"Yue, It's cold without a towel on." Mei Li's hands moved like it was motioning Yue to hurry up.

Yang strode the two steps he needed to be inches away from the bathroom door.

He gulped with every stride, feeling his heat resurfacing below his stomach like a raging hot flame from the sun.

Again, his primal instinct to mate and his moral character fought like prideful wolves for the position of alpha.