UNFILTERED Talk

November 21, 20XX (Wednesday)

On The Road

"Let me out," blurted Mei Li with anger that she swear the water in her brain evaporated.

Zhao Yang grinned at her, locking the door on the driver's control at his side and gripping her seatbelt fasteners with one hand while he began to drive as the signal turned green.

Mei Li helpless with his forceful nature could only grit her teeth, regretting giving him a chance immediately.

She tried to pry off his hands; even if she would be injured trying at least she won't be selling herself short to a man who could do nothing but use force!

She'll show him what force could result in; resistance!

"Calm down," Yang tried to placate her, knowing her anger was not a joke anymore.

He really needs to change tactics with her.

"That was a joke," Yang told after a while yet his left hand still grip her seatbelt.

"Blackmailing isn't a joke!" Mei Li said looking as if she would bite him if given a chance.

Should he let her do so?

Would it hurt if she did? She was such a weak woman that she can't even take her one hand out of his hold.

Choosing to give up, the fight, while thinking it was not worth it to anger the woman he was courting, he said, "Alright, I won't do it again. Promise to stay put?"

Mei Li glared at him with all the hatred she could muster but end up looking like a hissing cat in his eyes,

"Why would I promise that to you? I shouldn't have trusted you! I can give your bouquet back to you so take me back to Yue!"

"...Sorry," Yang glance at her for a moment, cursing his failed tactics and just blaming it as a joke, "It was a lame joke, forgive me. One more chance?"

"No, pull over! If you won't take me back to Zhao Manor then I'll walk there! I thought you were better than this! Of all the jokes you tell me it-"

"Here." Yang interrupted while giving her two pieces of printed A4 bond paper that was inserted on the side pocket of his car door.

Mei Li blinked in confusion,
mouth shut abruptly from her rant. She eyed Zhao Yang suspiciously, "What's this?"

"This is your file from the government, I have level 3 clearance to view any file as long as it belongs to that clearance level. Your identity as Miss M is available on that level. My mom as the only remaining successor to the throne has one of the highest which is level five clearance. Tell me, do you think she doesn't know?"

Mei Li was quiet as she read the files and analyzed. What he was saying and the truth of all it, she was amazed to know how powerful the Zhao's truly were.

She glanced at him before casually saying, "You are changing the topic. I hate that about you too. If you don't like to hear something, you evade it. If you don't like a person, you make sure you don't see them with an unnecessary amount of force. Yet if you like somebody, you still use force. Tell me, if I agree to really date you and would make you disappointed by failing to meet your expectations, would I also be forcefully removed?"