Attractive Cook

November 14, 20XX (Wednesday)

Zhao Manor, Beijing

It was quarter to eleven o'clock in the morning; the sun directly overhead in the sky shining upon the large Zhao Manor.

On one of the larger room on the west side of the manor was a handsome man beginning to wake.

His eyelashes batted before he groaned while covering his eyes; shielding it from the glaring light on his blaring phone.

His hands patting his side table in search for his annoying phone sounding his alarm.

CEO Zhao Yang had stayed up late at night yesterday because of unexpected work that Secretary Bai had sent him to do.

He had stayed up until seven am and could only sleep for four hours before he needed to prepare to go to work at one o'clock.

He stretched his body; his hands on top of his head making his shirt ride up and showing his taunt abdominal muscle above the peaking garter with the Calvin Klein brand.

He quietly drank the water on his table before going to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, he went out of his room fully dressed, ready for work, and hungry for food and coffee.

He stumbled groggily to the kitchen, yawning numerous times. If he knew how much work it takes to join 5 companies into one, he would have hesitated.

Although he had an idea as to how much blood, sweat, and tears it would take, he was not prepared for the stress that it caused his mind and body.

"… Why stop to think of weather…"

Yang stopped upon hearing a tune being mumbled in his ears carried by air.

That familiar sultry and soft voice made his eye widen and his legs unconsciously walking faster. His sleepy eyes turning eager with every step.

"… This little dream might fade?"

He turned the corner sharply, making his right shoulder bump unto the wall's edge.

Uncaring of the throbbing pain, he hurried with large strides unto the hallway while cursing the vastness of his Family's manor inwardly.

"… We've put our hearts together…"

Yang heard the clear instrumental of guitar and bass.

Nobody had the audacity to sing this noticeable on the manor except his Mother. Although he loves the woman who had given birth to him, she could not carry a tune especially as complicated and as raw as what he was hearing in his ears.

His sister was still outside the country for her modelling stunts. The only woman who could possibly be singing was only one person.