Remember these three facts

October 28, 20XX (Sunday)

Airport

Once again Mei Li found herself gapping at the luxury that surrounded her, Two private jets were side by side on the same airport gate.

She recognized one aircraft like the one she and Yue used to fly in Paris, impromptu. The other jet should be the Li's.

Mei Li turned towards there man beside her still that annoying face smile plastered in his face like a wall of defense,

"Why are you here?"

"I'll be returning to Beijing, didn't I mentioned that yesterday?"

"Right, I forgot."

She didn't forget, but the silence was too awkward. Most of the time it was the man that started the conversation first then it would soon turn into a banter but today was different.

After they met this morning, the man just stood beside her rigidly walking her all the way to the private planes.

When Mei Li was motioned by staff to go to the jet on her right, Yang immediately stopped her firmly by grasping her left wrist.

He had almost forgotten to give her something.

"You'll be staying at this hotel," Yang gave her the folder colored, in her favorite, green.

"The other papers have recommendations of restaurants, stores, attractions, and guides if you ever get lost."

Mei Li went through the papers briefly.

Blinking with disbelief, she turned to Yang and asked,

"Did you forget that I've been to Italy before? Miss M, remember?"

Yang momentarily froze, astonished at the fact. He had worried about her crying when he arrived at his hotel room and decided to compile things she could do so that she could occupy herself and avoid being alone in a place at Italy that he completely forgot that simple fact.

The smile that was usually up, temporarily gone as he sat in a trance at his stupidity.

Have his common sense left him?

Mei Li giggled and with a broad grin that mimicked Yang's, "… Still, thank you. I appreciate it."

Yang refrained from touching his nose in embarrassment; he silently cursed her tears yesterday for making him weak before speaking,

"Mom would arrive probably on October 30 or earlier. Before that, take care of yourself."

Mei Li giggled again, this side of Yang was too cute not to tease,

"I've been taking care of myself long before I meet Yue."

"… Just take care of yourself. Don't start crying when I'm not there to annoy you."

Exasperated with himself, Yang desperately plastered his fake smile trying to gather his cool once again.

Yang needed to punch himself after this, he was too out of character.