Yang's Thoughts

October 28, 20XX (Sunday)

In Zhao Family's Private Jet

Yang sat down on one of the window seats, in front of Secretary Bai who in response handed a think folder to the CEO causing him to smirk when he saw through the plastic cover and into the files that he had been waiting for the whole week.

In his hands were the private files that had the information, both public and private ones, on Mei Li, her former boyfriend Chen Zhong, and ambitious Lu Yi Jie.

"Chang Min took his time perusing these,"

Yang commented to Secretary Bai with a snort, waving the files in his hands.

Xue Chang Min was one of his four affluent close friends.

He was also a CEO that inherited a large business empire that runs manufacturing and sales of weapons and military technologies.

Because of the nature of his business, Chang Min have connections in both public and private sectors so securing a public personnel file was not hard.

What should be hard though was securing private files yet Yang, having a company that deals with information technology, could easily command one to be perused on the net, encrypted or not.

Secretary Bai slipped his eyeglasses on as he replied,

"CEO Xue had found discrepancies on Miss Wu's files."

Yang crossed his legs, his eyebrows raised at his secretary,

"What kind of discrepancies. Aren't orphans easily tracked because of government records?"

"Half of Miss Wu's files is closed and have been on red lockdown since eight years ago. CEO Xue was surprised to notice these, he had tried to unlock the files with his connections but he needed a level 5 clearance from the government for it to be released in his hands."

Secretary Bai's explanation brought mixed reactions towards Yang.

The CEO's usual smile was gone and was replaced with a stoic face, eyes narrowed, brows furrowed, and lips thinned in contemplation.

Only public officials and special high profiled people have their public files on lockdown and only High Ranking Personal are capable of having their files on red lockdown.

Red Lock Down meant having the best protections guarding their secrets, most of the time those secrets were distressing, that is why levels of clearances have been issued to control the files that can be view.

Even Yang, a high profiled CEO with noble blood, only have level 3 clearance for unlocking files while Xue Chang Min have level 4 clearance.

"That is unsettling, who is capable enough to lock an orphan's files into Red Lock Down?"