Damn

November 20, 20XX (Tuesday)

Fourth Floor, Jin's Place Bar, Beijing

"Xue Chang Min. Nice to meet you." Xue Chang Min, who was three seats away from her said with a soft nod of acknowledgment.

Mei Li nodded in reply adding a smile, trying to calm her nerves; this was Yang's friend that was in the weapon and arms industry.

"Hello, Future Sister-In-Law! Dr. Zhang Li Xi at your service." The man with the longest hair in the room winked at her.

The world renown doctor; Mei Li nervously tugged Yang's pinky finger to show her awkwardness.

"It's nice to meet you; I'm Hao Chen." The shortest man and was the cleanest and tidy of them all; The heir to the Hao pharmaceutical company.

"… and you know me! Big Brother Alexandre, you meet in France." Alexandre grin at the painter, hoping to calm her nerves down.

It was easy to see that she is nervous as evident to her shifting uncomfortably in her seat and her eyes gazing at Yang for help.

Zhao Yang often forgets that people get intimidated with his group of friends; thus he took pity on the overwhelmed Painter,

"Come on guys, stop testing her."

Hao Chen rolled his eyes at Yang while mocking him with a short questioning glance at Yang's areas below the stomach,

"We're not teasing her…" 'We're teasing you,' were the true words left unuttered.

Dr. Zhang Li Xi joined in the fun as he took a bottle of beer and placed it in front of Mei Li while c.o.c.king his head arrogantly to Yang before looking down at the area below his stomach, "Here, sister-in-law. You must try this."

Mei Li vehemently denied, "No, I don't drink."

Alexandre smirked, having figured out what the two of his friends were planning, and joined, "You don't drink, or you have never drunk?"

"I've had a drink before," Mei Li shifted embarrassed, "Yue said I'm a lightweight and should refrain from drinking again."

Hao Chen offered her a blue colored c.o.c.ktail, "Well try this one. Just about 3 percent alcohol."

Mei LI shook her head again, "No, I…"

"…How about this one, Miss." Jin offered another Strawberry Milk.

When Mei Li looked at Yang, she saw him drinking the same thing as she was and not wine as she thought he would.

The painter immediately drank a few mouthfuls. She nodded in approval to him while her eyes motioned to the drink in his hands.