5

You stood staring back at the grand fortress. You had left Phil's house during the middle of the day and arrived back at the fortress in the early morning of the next day. You had no idea if the Pigmen and Piglin generals had arrived yet but if they had it would be a great first impression for you to be missing.

You sighed before trekking around the mountains around the fortress to get to the entrance. You were unbelievable tired. After walking for almost an entire overworld day, all you wanted was to sit in a comfortable chair with a nice glass of wine. However, you knew that would not be possible. You had a war to prepare for.

Soon enough, you made it to the entrance, however, instead of the normal blaze guards, there were two piglin guards. You didn't think much of it as you carried on down the bridge to enter. Suddenly, as you reached the Piglins, they stepped in front of you and pulled out crossbows from their quivers. "Name and purpose of visit" they grunted to you in unison.

"General y/n and I live here" you sighed. You watched their faces as they turned to each other and nodded. They loaded their crossbows back onto their backs and stepped to the side, allowing you to pass through. You shook your head and carried on down the hallway. You had made it to your room and quickly threw your bags onto the floor before leaving again. You didn't have time to relax.

You headed in the direction of the throne room. You had a suspicion your father would be there and you needed to speak to him. When you arrived at the throne room doors, you saw two pigmen and two piglins stationed outside. You paused before entering, just in case they were going to pull another stunt on you yet they didn't so you pushed the doors ahead of you.

Ahead of you sat your father, slouched on his throne as two men stood in front of him, talking over each other. Your arrival into the room has caught their attention and all three of them turned to look at you. As they looked at you, you realised they weren't men at all. One was a pigman and the other was a piglin. However, pigman looked different to the others you saw. He was more...human.

The pigman had the tall stature of a fighter yet he had a golden crown on his head, the crown of a king. Your eyes scanned him carefully, long, pink hair carefully slipped past the band of a skull mask that hid his face. The features of the pigman stood out to your eyes, the twitch of his long sharp ears, and the red eyes you could see through holes in the mask looking at you like a pest. His sharp jawline was accompanied by two fangs poking out from his bottom lip that was curled into a frown.

The piglin looked much more like the others you had seen. He had pink-toned skin and was slightly shorter than the other men, yet this one didn't have the crown of royalty. He also wore the bone mask yet he wasn't hiding as much. You could see his piercing red eyes, scanning you up and down as a scowl folded into his lips, as if you were disgusting to look at. His nose wasn't as concealed as partners so you could see the snout-like quality it had to it, like the pigs you had seen in the overworld. He had two tusk-like teeth, much larger than the man next to him's, poking out from his lip.

They were both dressed in a shirt and trousers with red silk wrapped around their waists. The pigman had a monarch-like red cloak that trailed on the ground behind him. A scabbard was clearly visible on both of their waists along with a quiver on their backs with crossbows ready and loaded. The pigman wore leather boots but the piglin wore no shoes for he had hooves. This wasn't anything interesting to you as you lived in the nether. Creatures of all shapes and sizes with all different types of features and body parts floated around. However, to any human on the overworld, this would have been quite the surprise. The majority of piglins covered their hooves as it could if been a weak spot yet this one didn't seem to care.

"Who are you?" The Piglin snarled. He seemed to have a disgusted expression on his face.

"That, is my daughter" your father sighed from his throne, clearly not impressed with your sudden arrival after technically going missing for three days.

"Ok, and what is she doing here, we're in the middle of something" the Piglin continued.

"She is the one we are discussing. She is the general of my army" your father explained to the Piglin. The Pigman's head swivelled around to stare at your father.

"You mean the one that has been missing since our arrival?" The pigman belted.

"Yes, I am the one that has been missing since your arrival. I am sorry about that, I was originally meant to be back before your arrival but snow in the overworld didn't seem to want that to happen but I'm here now and that's what matters" you announced, marching towards the three men. "I'm General y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you. Sad about the reason of this meeting though"

The Piglin looked back to your father, then back to you, then back to his partner. The Pigman looked you up and down before speaking. "I'm King Technoblade of the Pigmen," he said, lifting a hand to you. You took the hand and shook it before turning to the Piglin.

"I'm General Aegeus of the Piglins" the other scoffed. He kept his hands to his side.

You gently nodded at Aegeus before continuing. "Very well, I'm sure you two have already been shown to the meeting room, therefore, I will meet you there, but first, could I please have a moment with my father," you asked.

Technoblade nodded before bowing to you and your father and walking out the room, Aegeus followed close behind him however he only bowed to your father.

Once the two men were out of the room, you turned to your father.

"We need to talk" you started.