Not again, please

A whole week passed and I'd become so attached to Tae and Kookie. As for Kookie, he was like a brother to me. But for Tae, the feelings were getting stronger. He was always by my side, making sure I had eaten, making sure I was fine. I was not even scared of him anymore. He could hug me real tight and I'd feel nothing else but him. He was perfect, a little too perfect. Despite being a good three years older than me, we agreed on so much.

Tae went to work the following Monday leaving me home with Kookie. We watched movies for half of the day before he got a call from Jimin saying they needed to meet what what? He rushed upstairs to grab a coat, he bent over giving me an innocent hug.

"I'll be back soon. Stay put. I have got to meet up with Jimin hyung just for a few minutes,"
"It's okay, I'm just going to take a nap now. See you soon,"
"Okay. Be back soon, lock the front door if you're scared. I've my keys, Tae too," he grabbed his car keys and practically ran out of the house. I locked the door as soon as he drove out of the gate. The two men I trusted were gone so I wasn't taking any chances.
I got to the guest room, removed my sweats. It was blazing hot in Seoul, I rummaged through my clothes for a baggy shirt. Finding one I put in on, it went all the way down to my mid thighs. I got into bed and pulled the comforter over me just enough to cover my exposed chocolate legs.

Someone placed a wet kiss on the side of my face, thinking it was Tae I smiled. I opened my eyes slowly to be met by dark brown hair. The cologne wasn't Tae's but it smelt really familiar. Through my sleepy eyes, I made out the face.

"Namjoon?" I asked fully opening my eyes. All the sleepy gaze gone.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked trying to not sound as angry as i really was. Didn't he know a thing about knocking?
"Acting all cute and innocent. You want me, don't you?" That's the question he asked me. I looked at him like wtf?!
"I'm gonna ask you to leave now. I've no time for this bullshit," I was now really angry.
"Act tough all you want but I know you want this," he said bringing his face closer. Panic stirred violently in the pit of my stomach making me involuntarily retreat backwards. My back hit the headboard and I knew I was stuck.

Namjoon uncovered my legs and whistled at my exposed thighs. I felt so naked, so vulnerable. He held my ankles pulling me back  towards him and panic left my stomach in an ear splitting scream. The shirt was now barely covering my panties, tears welled in my eyes. I started kicking furiously, he straddled my legs trapping me. I used my hands to hit him everywhere I could reach. He grabbed my hands before pinning them tightly on either sides of me.

"Stop this, please!" He kissed my neck, all I wanted was him to just stop. His hand trailed down my body before resting on my lady part,
"No! Please, don't touch me!" I yelled making him smile. What was he even thinking?
He forcefully parted my legs and came in between  them. I used all of my strength to try and free my hands and maybe poke his eyes out but he was too strong. I heard the unbuckling of a belt and tears flowed down my cheeks. He grabbed the hem of my shirt tugging into it harshly, buttons flew to the floor. I tried covering myself up.
"Tae! Kookie! Where are You?!" I screamed for help.
"They're not here. And you should be screaming my name,"
"God please! Please don't let this happen again. Please Lord, not again. I'm begging you," I felt his body stiffen on top of mine, he was just staring at me now. I couldn't stop the tears.
"Namjoon don't! This is a bad idea! She clearly isn't one of those sluts!" Hobi barged into the room looking pissed off.
Namjoon silently detached himself from me before pulling the cover back up to my waist. Jin and Yoongi walked in, faces pale. Just then Jungkook came rushing into the guest room.
"What have you done?" He seethed, glaring at his brother's friends.
"Sorry guys, my conscience got ahold of me. I told him everything," Jimin explained himself.
"Why would you do this?!" Kookie screamed before slowly making his way towards me. I backed away retreating into a corner.
"Are you happy now?!" He yelled.
"What's going on here?" I heard Tae's voice and everyone went dead silent.
"Ask your stupid friends," Kookie said.
"What's going on here?" No one answered him. I sniffed, that's when he noticed me curled up in a ball on the bed.
"Mel, are you okay?" He asked coming closer, I closed my eyes and the next thing I felt were warm arms engulfing me in a hug. I cried in his arms. He pulled away, scanning my face for clues. That's when he noticed my torn shirt, his facial expression changed from a concerned kitten to a fierce tiger in a mere second.
"Who did this to you?" I just fell back on the bed curling into a ball again. He rubbed my back softly till I closed my eyes. He thought I was asleep, I was just trying to digest what almost happened.
"Kookie what happened?" I heard Taehyung say.
"Your stupid fucking friends tried to rape Mel," he said darkly.
"What? Is this true?" Tae demanded.
"I'm sorry bro, we were trying to protect you. I've seen how attached to her you're becoming, I didn't want you hurt again. Remember your last three girlfriends tried to seduce me and Kookie? We knew Kookie would not agree to do anything to Mel so I did. I tried to convince her, she told me no. I tried plan B which was force it till she like it. It didn't work either," Namjoon explained. Tae held back his anger wanting to understand the whole story.

"I'm really sorry, it was my idea," Yoongi admitted.
"I'm sorry too," Jin apologised.
"I'm sorry for knowing that this was wrong yet still let it happen," Hobi apologised too.
"I'm sorry Tae, I honestly am," Jimin chipped in.
"Do you have any idea how broken she is right now?" He demanded.
"I didn't know this has happened before," said Namjoon.
"What do mean?" Tae asked confused.
"When I... during the... how do I put this? When I was trying to force myself on her, she begged God to not let it happen  again," he explained.

"Hyung, I think she has been raped before," jungkook pointed out.
"Meaning I've woken up sleeping monsters," Namjoon admitted bitterly.
"You better hope she makes it through this," Tae said warningly before walking to the door. He opened it and stood there looking at his five friends,

"Leave," that's all he said to them...