Powerless

Mel's POV

My whole body felt like overboiled spaghetti as Tae touched me. All I could feel was him as he touched the places I'd never been touched before. He smiled into the kiss as his finger went deeper into me. He curled it inside me a little, a yelp escaped my lips. It was painful and felt good at the same time.

He fingered me faster with his thumb rubbing my throbbing clit. A ball of warmth formed in the pit of my stomach making me curl my toes and moan his name softly. The pressure inside me increased to a point I couldn't control anymore, I let go.
"Tae!", I screamed as warm liquid gushed out of me onto his finger then onto my panties. He pulled his finger out of me brushing my inner thigh with his hand.

He came on top of me between my legs using his elbow to support his weight. He kissed me again and again, I felt his hard member right through our clothes. He pushed his hips forward grinding his member onto my swollen sex. He hissed softly against my lips with every contact between us. I placed my hand on his back pulling him closer. He kept grinding into me, harder and faster. The sounds escaping him turned me on making moan softly against his mouth.

I hesitantly grabbed his member through his clothing, he groaned as I did. I pulled him for a kiss so I wouldn't be shy. I slipped my hand into his boxers, pulling out his member. I couldn't see it but I could tell he was hard as a rock by then, it was rigid with veins. I moved my hand slowly up and down his length.
"Fuck! Melanie!" He cursed, I tightened my grip on him and he rolled his hips forward thrusting hard into my hand. I secured my grip on him as he continuously thrust into my tight grip cursing and groaning loudly.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum," he groaned breathlessly before I felt warm liquid flow down my wrist. I let go of his semi hard member smiling against his lips.
"What are you doing to me Mel?"
"I'm sorry, you didn't like it?" I asked feeling super shy.
"Like? I love it. Sorry I ruined this nice dress, now it has my cum all over," he teased dangerously close to me.
"It's okay," I replied looking at the dress. Yeah, every one was gonna know that that was cum. He flopped to my side as we both tried to catch our breaths.
"I need a shower," I said. He just looked at me then pulled me off the rag.
"Let me take you home, it's getting late," he said pulling me into him. I wrapped my hands around his waist resting my head on his chest.
"Thank you for today," I told him honestly.
"You're welcome baby."

The drive home was peaceful, he kept talking about his life experiences making me laugh my lungs out. We got back home and he was leading the way,
"One time Kookie got lost in the mall, I was 12 and he was 10. I was so confused, when I eventually found him, I cried all the way home," he said laughing.
"Why?" I asked him holding back my laughter.
"Cause I knew I was in trouble. Hot soup," he said and I burst out laughing as we went inside. Kookie was sitting in the living room with a large bowl of popcorn.
"Hey, you're back," he smiled getting up and throwing his hands around me.
"You reek of cum," he whispered in my ear making me blush uncontrollably.
"I'm gonna go take a shower," Tae announced.
"Me too," I said.
"You two better. You smell awful," Kookie said chuckling lightly.
We took our separate showers and got down for dinner. After eating up, I went to bed leaving Tae and Kookie watching a movie. I didn't really sleep, I called Brian instead.
"Penguin," I rolled my eyes at that remark.
"You better pray I don't see you soon," I seethed playfully.
"What you gon do? Fight my knees?"
"That's a mean thing to say," I whined.
"Sorry baby, tell me how is it going?"
"Well, we're dating," he went silent for a moment. When he finally spoke he was breathless, I'm sure he had done back flips.
"Finally, she's ready to live," I smiled.
"So did you two ummm?" He asked playfully, I bet you he winked saying that.
"No! You are crazy," I told him.
"Girl, you do whatever your heart approves of. I'll be happy for you nomatter what."
"Thank you B," I said, "How's Shelly?"
"She's good, we're busy with wedding preparations. You'll be back by then right?"
"Yeah I'll be back, how can I miss your wedding? I'm coming back end of month dummy."
"I can't compete with pillow talk,"
"I want to punch you right now,"
"I gotta go hun, love you,"
"Love you too crazy," I said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Tae asked stepping closer to me.
"Brian," I told him.
"Your friend?"
"Yeah, I miss him though. His wedding is in 6 months. I can't wait," I squealed happily and Tae just smiled.
He removed his t-shirt before joining me in bed.
"If we sleep peacefully till morning, I'd have conquered half the demons that are telling me otherwise," he said kissing my forehead.
"What's otherwise?"
"My name flying out of your mouth," I hit him playfully getting up to go use the bathroom. I came back he held my hand pulling me on top of him before attacking me with a kiss. The kiss got deeper and needy, his hands ran all over my body. I felt his member harden beneath me, for some reason, that made me wet. I slowly grinded on him making him breathe into my neck. That sent chills down my spine as he attacked my neck with wet kisses. I pressed myself harder against his crotch, he groaned in his deep sexy voice. I couldn't take the tension anymore.
"Tae,"
"Mmmm,"
"I'm ready," he stopped kissing and stared right into my eyes.
"I don't think you are, baby. You're just aroused," he said.
"I'm ready," I told him more seriously now.
"I don't want you to hate me after this," he pointed out.
"I won't, it's my decision and I'm sure," I told him. He grabbed me by my waist before laying me on my back and getting on top of me.

"You're in for a long night." He told me before attacking my lips with a needy kiss.