Facing the past

The five guys walked out of the room with their heads hung in shame. I didn't hate them, after Namjoon explaining why he had done what he did, I realised they just loved their brother. Maybe I could have done the same for my friend too.

Kookie stood with his back against the door, he was so pissed off I could hear him breathe. Tae sat on the edge of the bed taking me into his side and embracing me. His fingers drew circles around my arm making me a tad bit more relaxed. Kookie walked to the bed too, sitting on the edge and placing a hand comfortingly on mine.

"I'm so sorry, if I didn't leave you, all this wouldn't have happened. It's my fault," he said. I squeezed his hand.
"It was meant to happen. And it's not your fault either. Nothing happened, he didn't do it," I assured him.
"Has this happened before?" Tae asked. I just locked my eyes with his.
"Maybe I should excuse you guys," Kookie interjected.
"You can stay," I told him.
"How?" Tae asked.
"I was 17 dating a guy who was 22. I didn't mind the age gap, he was really sweet. Everything was fine until he started demanding sex. I couldn't, I just couldn't so i told him to wait. He did but became angry every day. At the slightest mistake, he'd blow things out of proportion," I explained.
"Did he hit you?" Kookie asked.
"Yeah but once. I had gone to his place as usual, we had a small argument. He said I was a slut sleeping with other guys out there but not him. I was so hurt I told him to fuck off. He slapped me across my face and kept advancing towards me. I retreated back losing balance and falling on the bed," I stopped talking preparing to face the past.
"He pinned me down and it all happened so fast. One moment we were okay and the next he was an animal stealing my innocence," I buried my head in Tae's chest and I felt someone squeeze my hand real tight.
"This won't ever happen again," Tae promised.
"We're here for you," Kookie chipped in.
"Let me go prepare soup for you," Kookie said excusing himself leaving me with Tae.

Tae put a finger on my chin making me face him. He lowered his head softly placing his lips on mine. He brushed his lips on mine slowly as if waiting for a go ahead. When I didn't flinch away, he kissed me slowly with so much passion. I wasn't completely inexperienced so I just followed his lead. He bit my bottom lip slightly making me open my mouth. His tongue slipped into my mouth as he continued to kiss me in the slowest pace.

"Please be mine," he said breaking the kiss. I looked at him like he had grown nuts. Why would he want someone like me?
"I don't care if you've been to hell and back. It's time you tasted heaven," he almost whispered. A wave of sudden excitement ran down my spine. I had never felt like this. It was strange and all new to me.

"I won't hurt you and I won't allow anyone else to hurt you. Please," he said his forehead resting on mine. I detached from him getting off the bed. Once on my feet, I extended my hand to him. I gasped remembering that the torn t-shirt was barely covering me. He just smiled and took my hand pulling himself into a standing position hovering over me. Geez why did have to be that tall? I did something I never thought I'd do, stepped closer attaching my body to his. I looked up and our eyes met. He snaked his hands around my waist pulling me even closer. I put my hands on his arm. As he lowered his head, I stood on my tip toes meeting him 1/4 way.
His lips found mine and we got lost in a sensual kiss that made my knees tremble. I felt him getting excited but it seemed like he was trying to control himself. My half naked body was doing him lots of injustice.

He finally broke the kiss and went to take a shower. I took a shower too smiling to myself. I changed into my usual baggy chaos and went downstairs. They were not in the living room, I heard voices in the kitchen and went there. I heard Kookie as I approached the kitchen,
"Hyung, she is tiny," he said almost laughing. I stopped walking, eavesdropping was bad but I wanted to hear that conversation.
"I know and it's cute," Tae said. I could feel the smile on his face.
"I saw you two kissing earlier. She was literally standing on her toes. With you hovering over her, it made her seem tinier,"
"You're exaggerating stuff," Tae said with a chuckle.
"I wonder how you two are going to you know?"
"That's not even on my bucket list. I just want love. I'm not thinking about sex right now, I want something real," Tae said and I blushed behind the wall.
"When you eventually do the deed, she'll need a wheelchair," Kookie said casually.
"Kookie!" Tae said warningly not serious though.
"What? I'm just stating the obvious. I don't think she can handle you," I didn't know why that made me blush.
"We'll cross the bridge when we get there," Tae simply said. I walked in 5 minutes later and they didn't suspect I could have heard them. I had the soup Kookie had made before dinner. We ate up and watched a movie.
I told Tae I was sleepy and he said he'd tuck me in. I went into the bathroom and changed into my pjs. I got into bed and he tucked me in.

"Please stay till I fall asleep," I heard myself say. He just nodded his head before getting into bed behind me. He held me from behind and kissed my neck before whispering 'goodnight'.