Final

I healed in a month's time, Tae never left my side. Once I was completely fine, we flew back to Korea to meet his parents. I thought they'd blow up but they accepted me and had no problem with that.

That done, Tae and I had a court wedding. My parents, Brian and Shelly flew to Korea for the reception. We had a small party at Tae house in the backyard. His friends came too. I was no longer going to work, my tummy kept growing bigger and also I was now officially married.

Meaning i had to move in with Tae. And Kookie of course.
They were still pretty shaken with the whole kidnap thing even though Wesley was locked up for thirty years. Kookie never left the house unless it was really important. When he did, one of the guys came to keep me company, mostly Yoongi. I liked his company so much. He was my second favourite person after Kookie. As for Tae, I didn't like him as much. Everytime he was around me, I'd be angry at his cologne which made me throw up. It wasn't his fault, though it was kind of funny that the pregnancy couldn't stand it's father. Jimin, Hobi and Namjoon were basically in the same boat as Tae. They annoyed me. Jin, i occassionally liked him, like when he'd drop by on his way home and give me doughnuts and ice cream when no one was looking. Namjoon kept teasing me saying I was going to have a baby boy since I hated him so much.
Jimin said it was a girl because I liked sweet stuff, Hobi said it was a boy cause I couldn't stand Tae. Kookie voted for boy too with no reason really. Jin voted girl cause I liked to be around Yoongi which didn't make sense. Yoongi voted girl cause I was dramatic and Tae voted both. I didn't know, I didn't go for a scan either. I wanted a surprise.

One time Kookie went out on a date. I was with Yoongi playing checkers, he was good. Too good I had to fake cry so he'd allow me win at times.
"I am hungry," I told him.
"Didn't you eat like 5 minutes ago?"
"Does it even matter?" I asked.
"Yes it does, you eat way too much food,"
"Eating for two,"
"Silly. I'm starting to think it's a boy too,"
"Whatever. I'll be back," I told him before making my way to the kitchen. As I was raiding the kitchen, I felt warm liquid flow down my thighs wetting my sweat pants.
"Did I just pee myself?" I asked myself holding back a laugh. That was before sharp pain erupted from just below my belly button and my spine.
"Fuck. I'm in labour. Yoongi! My water broke!" I yelled.
"You can't even hold the mop now?!" He yelled back in his usual I'm-not-interested tone.
"I'm in labour you psycho!" I yelled back. In no time he was in the kitchen helping me walk. He made me sit on the couch as he ran back to his house to get his car. He came back and helped me into the car. He drove off at full speed. On the way, he called Tae and Kookie.

By the time we got to the hospital, I could hardly stand. The pain was getting worse. I was put on a stretcher and wheeled inside. The nurses helped me into a hospital robe. Tae ran into the ward panting,
"Baby are you okay? Does it hurt?" He asked holding my hand.
"No, not at all. It's just my cervix stretching 10cm to allow the baby out. Not painful at all," I said sarcastically.
"Thank God,"
"This fool. Of course it freaking hurts!" I yelled as the pain intensified down there. I went hysterical, I had never felt anything like that.
"Sir, please hold her. Ma'am I'm going to need you to push okay?," I nodded my head as Tae held my hand firmly.
"On my three, 1...2...3, pushhhh," I started pushing. The more I pushed, the more pain I felt.
"I can't! It's too painful!"
"Babe, you can. I'm here for you, please push," Tae kissed my forehead then my hand tighter.
I pushed a few more times before the pressure on my lady part decreased and I heard a faint cry. The cry came again and again.
"It's a boy," the nurse informed us before going out with the baby.
Tae helped me clean up before the guys came in to see me. The nurse came back with the baby, placing him delicately in my arms. My eyes watered seeing the beautiful creation that had just come out of me. He had Tae's eyes, Tae's hair colour, Tae's lips. I had basically given birth to Tae in baby form.  
"He's so beautiful," I whispered handing him over to Tae. As if sensing his father, the baby smiled. Tae broke into a very much audible sob just looking at the baby. His friends surrounded him in a group hug. They all got their chance to hold the baby. Kookie smiled as he held the baby,
"Yesssss! I'm an uncleeeee! Boyyyy the things I'm gonna teach you!" He screamed giving the baby back to Tae.
"What's his name?" I asked his father.
"Kim Taehyung Jnr. Give us an English name please," he looked at me.
"Malachi," I said.
"Kim Taehyung Malachi Jnr," he said proudly.
"Boy you better behave like your mother or I'd discipline you," Yoongi chipped in making us laugh.

Three Years Later

"Marley, get back here! Now!" I yelled from the house. A small boy dressed in a blue playsuit with tiny blue sandals came rushing in from outside. His bronze hair in a messy afro. He stood in front of me with his small hands intertwined in front of him. His brown orbs shined so bright as he stared at me steadily holding my gaze. I had fallen in love with that particular look for over a thousand times and I still did every single time.
"Where do you think you're going young man?"
"Uncle Yoongi's place," he smiled to me and I face palmed myself.
"Why?"
"Cause that's where Daddy stores all the toys you said I should give away," he explains happily.
"I thought those went to goodwill. Taehyung!" I shouted and Tae walked out of the kitchen looking at me. The apron tied around his waist was now dirty with flour dust. I bet the kitchen was a complete mess.
"Where are the toys I told you and Marley to give away?" I asked him. He looked at Marley.
"You better not look at him, he's already told me," I told him and he rolled his eyes at his son who was smiling innocently.
The two annoyingly identical people in front of me gave me their very much identical boxy smiles. Before I knew it, they ran out the front door,
"I'm coming for you. I'll murder you today," I screamed running after them, "And Yoongi too. Ohhh you're so dead!"

Great. Just great. Remind me again why they had to have the same character as well...