------ ACT II: SITE OF THE CORONET

ACT I COMPLETED

ACT I COMPLETED.
ACT I SYMBOLISM UNLOCKED.

╓ ┈♔◦ ☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓ ◦♔ ┈╖

ACT I SYMBOLISM.

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘐𝘛𝘓𝘌𝘚.

   ✑      CHAPTER I: that's an order
foreshadowing to king's behavior later on in the story. as we know from reading gardener, king becomes the emperor of manberg. of course, the details will be seen towards the end of this book. all in all, the title is basically a play on words, representing milo's drug order in the chapter itself, but also the way an emperor orders/commands workers around them.

/ plus, skeppy greets him as "the king without a crown" so y'all already know the deal. skeppy is a psychic /j

     ✑ CHAPTER II + III: "gold wing'd messenger" — "they bereath him to highest heav'n"
my personal favorites. i got inspired by the lyrics in goldwing by billie eilish. those beginning hymns that king is hearing are actually direct quotes taken from a choral arrangement by gustav holst that is also sung at the beginning of goldwing by billie eilish. the hymns in verse 3 and the song talk about a gold-winged angel showered in a high, mighty light due to being a messenger of the gods. people crave the gold-winged angel, and that exact feeling represents how king views y/n: a hierarchical angel sent from the gods themselves that the people fascinate, glorify, and obsess over so much that they don't realize it's bad to view someone at such a high level. this glorification and romanization causes destruction and an obsessive craving over the gold-winged angel. this may or may not be foreshadowing as well.

𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 3 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘏𝘺𝘮𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘨 𝘝𝘦𝘥𝘢, 3𝘳𝘥 𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱, 𝘖𝘱. 26: 𝘕𝘰. 3. 𝘏𝘺𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘺 𝘎𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘷 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵.

He hath come to the bosom of his beloved
Smiling on him
She beareth him to highest heav'n
With yearning heart
On thee we gaze, O gold-wing'd messenger of mighty gods

- fyi, i replaced the she pronoun in this hymn for chapter iii's title in order to fit the they/them pronouns :)

𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 1 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘌𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩.

Gold-winged angel
Go home, don't tell
Anyone what you are
You're sacred and they're starved
And their art is gettin' dark
And there you are to tear apart

╙ ┈♔◦ ☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓ ◦♔ ┈╜

theme info below.

▅▄▃▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ACT II THEME: rich nightlife, angels, bdsm🌝

MAIN THEME SONG: goldwing by billie eilish

▁▁▁▁▂▃▄▅