XI: DEAR TECHNO, it's not your fault

═════════════

◦♔     TW : depressive behavior, gore/murder/killing animals, blood.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾

•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾

☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

THE MINECRAFTS. they were truly an interesting family consisting of four kids—twins and two adopted children—and their father, philza minecraft.

phil was already a fascinating man in himself. he arrived very very early on the smp's land that was once empty, and helped build it up using his black elytrian wings to his advantage. although nobody questioned it, the humans didn't truly know if phil was actually an elytrian. he was one of the first hybrids to ever become a citizen on the smp, and they just let it slide. maybe phil was an ancient creature with one life left. but that only happened in fairy tales, right?

so how did a hybrid have children of his own? of course with his beautiful wife, kristen, the angel of death. they met when phil was on a survival exploration, trying his best to gather items and food. he came across an injured angel, dark feathers sprouting on her back. then it blossomed into love. perhaps a dark one though. maybe that's where phil lost his lives, trying to tend to kristen out of pure selflessness and care for the prior fallen angel.

you see, kristen is a rare instance. she first became a fallen angel before shedding her old, heavenly white wings for dark, reaper's wings. fallen angels, at least according to myths, are more vulnerable to curses and random transformations if they don't transition from fallen angels to demons. and right in that time frame, kristen didn't expect to become a dark angel. she was admittedly happy she made the deal in order to collect souls. however, she always thought.. what if i did become a demon instead? would i have liked it better?

nevertheless, being an angel of death came with extreme freedoms and powerful benefits, but it also reaped very grim circumstances. due to her being cursed, her two children, wilbur soot and technoblade, were bound to carry on some type of curses as well. what were those curses may you ask? let's look into techno first—the only hybrid in the family.

techno was born half pig, half human, often bullied for his abnormal features and growth. growing up, his piglin features were very obvious until after high school, where his underbite and tusks grew down, and his senses heightened, the only prominent features of hybridity being his pointed ears and red eyes.

techno is also a very timid person, but very smart, his perception of humans and government highly differentiating with phil's and wilbur's. you could say techno got his intelligence and wisdom from phil. now, with all this information, we can piece together that this pink-haired individual is a normal hybrid... right?