Art Class

Your POV
Me,Aphmau and Travis were at the entrance of the club social, we were soon gonna enter and look at all the clubs.
''Homeschool,huh?'' Travis asked me and Aphmau.
''Yeah!'' I exclaimed in response. I then looked at Aphmau and she didn't look too happy.
I wonder how lonely homeschooling must've been for her.
''That sounds awesome!'' Travis exclaimed excitedly
''Uh, not really, but then again it kinda depends on how you go about it. I just honestly wanted to be alone and play my online games. I kind of regret doing that because I don't really have any friends in real life.'' Aphmau explained.
''Real life?'' I said curiously.
''What does that mean?'' Travis then asked Aphmau.
''Well, I do have this one friend that I met online, and I message every now and then. We've been friends for a while, and they're really cool.'' Aphmau explained looking at me and Travis.
''that's cool. Glad you're not totally alone.'' Travis said.
''what about you?'' I then asked Travis.
''I have one friend that attends this school. He's a sophomore and he's really cool! He dated two girls at one time!'' Travis stated.
''Great, there's more romeos here.'' I muttered folding my arms.
''Wow, Uh, two girls? You think that's cool? He sounds like a total player.'' Aphmau said making an odd look at Travis.
''He is. I mean, I'm girl crazy, but I'm not that girl crazy. I don't think I'd ever be that confident to approach one girl, let alone ask two on a date.'' Travis concurred.
''Yeah. That sounds like a lot of effort.'' I said.
''For sure.'' Travis then paused for a brief second. ''So, when do you think they're going to let us in?'' Travis asked.
''Alright class, it's our turn to head into the gymnasium. You guys are free to mingle and get to know more about the school clubs and meet your upperclassmen until the bell rings.'' The man then said.
''Sir?'' A young girl in a reddish hair color called.
''Yes, Ms. Von Ronsenburg?'' The man replied.
''Once the bell rings, do we head back to homeroom?'' The young girl Questioned the man.
''Ah, great question. When the bell rings, you will all be going to your last class of the day listed on your schedule. Then after that, congratulations! Your first day of highschool will be over.'' The man answered.
''Really?'' Aphmau and I say in Unison.
''Wow. That went by fast.'' Travis then said.
''Excuse me sir. What about our other classes?'' I asked the man.
''Tomorrow, you'll meet your homeroom first, then you'll head to your other classes from there, but for now. into the gymnasium you go. Don't worry, the upperclassmen won't bite. Come on.'' The teacher explained as he led us into the gym.
Aphmau then let out a nervous chuckle. ''We're staying together, right?'' Aphmau then asked me and Travis.
''Of course! We're Not-Alone Buddies, right? We'll just stay close together. Strength in numbers, you know.'' Travis reassured smiling at me and Aphmau.
Aphmau then chuckled as me and her exchange looks. ''Perfect! Let's go!'' Aphmau exclaimed excitedly.
We then entered the Gym, it had a sign with streamers reading 'welcome freshmen' in big blue letters.
''Wow. There are so many clubs.'' Travis said in a surprised tone.
Aphmau then let out a gasp as if she saw something amazing.
''They have an anime club!'' Aphmau exclaimed.
''Oh, you're that kind of nerd, huh?'' Travis then asked Aphmau.
''You really know how to flatter a girl, huh?'' I asked Travis.
''I was just joking. I like anime too.''

BANG

Travis was then Interrupted when a volleyball hit him straight in the face.
Travis was then sprawled out on the ground by me and Aphmaus side.
''Travis! Are you okay!'' I shout as I sit myself on the ground next to Travis' body.
''Nice catch, dork. You caught the ball with your face!'' A girl with light blue hair interjected as she bursted out in laughter.
''That wasn't very nice.'' I then said after turning my head to look at the blue haired girl.
''You gotta admit, that looked hilarious.'' The blue haired girl said in a teasing tone.
''No, it didn't!'' Aphmau yelled in worry.
I then looked over at Travis. He was still passed out on the ground.
I got up and stood next to Aphmau.
I was gonna go off on this girl but I then heard a familiar voice approaching us.
''Katelyn, Don't tease the freshmen.'' The same boy that helped us find our class interjected his way into the conversation. Why the heck do I still not know his name?!
Oh, that blue haired girls name must be Katelyn.
''Hey, come on, I'm teaching them tough love! I didn't mean any harm in it.'' Katelyn replied.
''Tell that to the dudes face.'' The boy commented looking at Travis.
''I'll go get the nurse.'' The boy then said after walking off.
''Oh, Come on, it's just a scratch!'' Katelyn exclaimed.
''Katelyn, come on, leave them alone. Not everyone is as tough as you.'' Garroth said as he started approaching Katelyn.
Aphmau was just staring at my brother. Shocker.
It's cute that she likes him but it does get annoying when a girl just wants to be my friend just to talk to Garroth.
Aphmaus different though, she actually wanted to be my friend which made me happy.
''Well if it isn't the charming prince.'' Katelyn said as she rolled her eyes at Garroth.
''I have a name, you know.''Garroth replied.
''Tell that to all the freshman girls gawking over you. I swear, they don't even wanna know your name.'' Katelyn said eyeing Aphmau and me
I don't really think she knows that I'm Garroths sister.
Even if me and Garroth aren't related, I'm still not interested in him. And it's kinda weird.
''Jealous?'' Garroth smirked.
''Hm, I don't really care either way. You're annoying.'' Katelyn snarled.
''Don't you have a booth to run?'' Garroth then asked Katelyn.
''Oh crud, that's right! Hey! Little freshmen.'' Katelyn called looking at me and Aphmau.
''Are you talking to us?'' I questioned.
''Yeah, Of course I'm talking to Y'all. Sorry about your friend there. Stop by the volleyball club's booth if you need someone to hang out with.'' Katelyn said in a softer tone.
Garroth then let out a sigh. ''There's the sweet Katelyn I know.'' Garroth said giving Katelyn a smile.
''Shut up pretty boy! Jeez. Oops! My girls need me, see ya.'' Katelyn said after heading off in the direction of the volleyball club booth.
''Sorry about her. Are you okay?'' Garroth asked.
Aphmau then chuckles. ''U-uh I-I'm fine.''
''You sure? You're drooling.'' Garroth said in a teasing tone.
Aphmau then started a weird 'freak out' as she wiped the drool off her face.
I then noticed Garroth Laughing. He then stopped laughing when he noticed me.
''Hey, Baby sister'' Garroth said waving at me.
''Hey.'' I waved back at Garroth.
We all then noticed Travis sitting up.
''Uh-uhhh. Wh-what happened?'' Travis trailed.
''Travis, you're okay!'' Aphmau exclaimed.
''Looks like you guys are fine here. I need to walk around. see if I need to help out the other freshmen. Don't be afraid to come and ask me for help if you get lost or overwhelmed.'' Garroth said looking at Aphmau.
Oh, I know that look on his face.
He likes her.
''S-sure!'' Aphmau stuttered.
''Have fun!'' Garroth said as he walked off.
Aphmau then let out a sign as she watched Garroth walk away.
''Who's the dreamboat you're drooling over?'' Travis asked Aphmau as he got up from the ground.
Aphmau then let out a nervous laugh. ''Eh... What? I'm not drooling. Wait... why are we talking about that? Travis, are you okay?'' Aphmau asked changing the subject.
''Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel like I got hit by a truck.'' Travis said as he put his hand on his forehead.
''Aw, I'm so sorry. It must've been so embarrassing for you.'' I said putting my hand on Travis' shoulder.
''Normally, it would have been embarrassing, yeah... but I had some people here who cared about me,'' Travis Paused looking at me and Aphmau.
Aphmau then let out another sign, her sighing a lot is quite concerning.
I then removed my hand from Travis' shoulder.
''So... thanks for that.'' Travis finished giving me and Aphmau a smile.
''We didn't really do anything.'' I said to Travis.
''I didn't feel alone, and that's enough for me.'' Travis smiled.
''You're too sweet.'' Aphmau giggled.
''Well, come on! Let's go check out all of the clubs.'' Travis said as he started walking around to look at all the clubs.
''Let's do it!'' I said as me and Aphmau follow him.
* * *
Me and Aphmau then separated since we both have different classes.
She's in a werewolf class which is odd, I didn't know she would have to be in a class like that. I have Art which I'm actually pretty excited about.
As I was walking down the hall, I noticed the same boy that helped me and Aphmau ( THE BOY WHO'S NAME I STILL DON'T KNOW!? )
''Hey, You're friends with the boy that katelyn knocked out. I never really told you my name. It's Laurance.'' Laurance said as he approached me.
I finally know the dudes name. I would've just called him Romeo or something like that.
''My names Y/n.'' I smiled.
''Wait- you're Garroths little sister?'' Laurance questioned.
''I am.'' I answered.
''That means that Garroth would kill me if I tried flirting with you.'' Laurance Muttered.
''What?'' I asked.
Uhh....
''Well, uhh. I better get to class.'' I laugh nervously.
''What class do you have?'' Laurance then asked me.
''Art.'' I replied.
''Cool. So do I.'' Laurance remarked.
Likewise..
''Come on. We shouldn't be late.'' Laurance said as he grabbed my hand leading me to the art class.
''Here it is.'' Laurance said as he opened the door to the classroom.
''Welcome, you're just in time. Take a seat.'' The man said as me and Laurance sat in our chairs.
''How experienced are you with drawing?'' Laurance asked.
''I'm self taught but I'm still learning as well. So, I'm not a professional or anything.'' I said looking at the pieces of paper.
''I really hope Travis and Aphmau will be fine on their own.'' I then said worriedly.
''They'll be fine.'' Laurance reassured.
Me and Laurance then exchanged smiles, I then quickly looked away at the table.
* * *
I waited for my brothers outside of the school entrance, I noticed Garroth with Zane and Vylad approaching me.
''How was art class?'' Garroth then asked.
''It went well.'' I smiled.
School was better then how I thought it was gonna be.
I met some friends, especially Aphmau.
I can't wait to see her again.
It would be bad if she ran into Ivy.
Ivy is the worst.
''Can we go now?!'' Zane Interjected.
Me and my brothers then started walking home and I kinda was wanting to know more about Garroths thoughts about Aphmau, he seemed to like her.
I'll ask him later.
——
——