Genes plan

A/N ) I've never said anything about what you usually wear, I've only mentioned a couple times but you usually have a black dress on and other certain outfits like that and your hair is usually in a ponytail but then again, you can imagine what you wear. But when you go to school, you wear your school uniform.

Your POV

Me and Arthur were both sitting at one of the benches in the school, he was helping me with my math since I needed a tutor.
I stared at my math book for a few seconds.
''Do you want to take a break? You seem to be struggling.'' Arthur asked me in concern.
I looked up at him.
''I don't know, I'm sorry for annoying you about this though. You must be annoyed.''
''I'm not, I want to help you. We're friends after all.'' Arthur replied with a smile.
''Maybe we should take a break, It won't hurt anyway.'' I organized my books and set them next to me on the bench.
''How's things going with Laurance?'' Arthur questioned.
''Uhm..It's been fine between us. Our first date is coming up.'' I responded in a slight nervous tone.
''So, are y'all dating now or...?''
''I don't know, this is the first date so I didn't think of it more than that.'' I responded to his question.
''Do your brothers know?'' Arthur asked.
''Why all the questions? And no my brothers don't know. I don't even know how Garroth would react anyway.'' I responded.
''Okay fine, I'm just a little curious since this is kinda your first boyfriend.'' Arthur chuckled.
''I wouldn't say 'boyfriend'.'' I let out a nervous laugh.
''I have to head to my next class, I'm glad it's not math'' I laughed as I got up from the bench.
''Alright, I'll see ya later then.'' Arthur said as I walked away.

I walked up to my locker, opened it and put my books in there.

''Next class....'' I muttered to myself as I grabbed another book out from my locker.

''Hey, Y/n.'' Laurance said as I then closed my locker.
''Hey, Laurance. What's up?'' I questioned.
''We need to talk, it's about Aphmau-'' Laurance stopped when Aphmau walked over.

''Hey, guys.'' Aphmau smiled.
''Hey, Aphmau.'' I smiled back at her, I looked over and noticed Laurance didn't look too happy.

''I was wondering if y'all would like to have lunch with me-'' Aphmau was interrupted by Laurance which surprised me.
''No, we wouldn't.'' Laurance grabbed my hand and started walking away from Aphmau.

I pulled my hand away as I and Laurance then stopped walking.
''Wow, Laurance. What the heck is going on? Why are you treating Aphmau this way?'' I questioned him with an upset look.

I turned around and noticed Aphmau was gone.
I looked back at Laurance in confusion.

''Me and Garroth were both being played by Aphmau, she's seeing someone else.'' Laurance explained.

''She's seeing someone else? Who-? and why would this matter to you anyway?'' I questioned.

''Well, it's not affecting me as much. Garroth on the other hand is pretty hurt by it.''

''Garroth?'' I asked.
''Yeah, Garroth did confront me about the 'kiss' thing but I explained to him that I didn't 'like' like her anymore.'' Laurance explained.

''This doesn't sound like Aphmau? Do you have proof of this?'' I questioned with concern.

''She didn't tell me or Garroth about either kiss and she was seen with that Aaron guy soo..'' Laurance trailed.