Trust...

Your POV

I put my  ( H/L ) ( H/C ) hair into a ponytail and put on my new black dress with my black converses.

I grabbed my bag with my phone and walked downstairs.

''Hey, Angel. Where are you going?'' My mom asked me.

''Meeting with a friend.'' I responded walking next to the door.

''Okay, Angel. Make sure to come home at a good time.'' Mom said.

''Okay.'' I smiled at mom.
I walked out of the house and started walking down the block.

This conversation I'm about to have with Gene is either gonna go horribly wrong or somewhere else.

''Y/n~Chan!''
I stopped and turned around to see Kawaii~Chan.

''Hey, Kawaii~Chan..? What are you doing here?'' I questioned.

''Kawaii~Chan was going on a walk and she saw Y/n~Chan!'' She smiled.
''Where's Y/n~Chan going if she doesn't mind Kawaii~Chan asking?''

''Okay, don't tell anybody but I'm meeting up with Gene.'' I responded.

''Ooo! Really?'' Kawaii~Chan smirked.

''No! Kawaii~Chan! Wait- don't you ship me with-?'' My glare toward Kawaii~Chan turned into an odd stare.

''Well, Kawaii~Chan likes what she sees so...'' Kawaii~Chan trailed with a giggle.

I then let out a sigh, ''Well, Kawaii~Chan. I have to get going now.'' I said as I turned around and started walking.

''But, Y/n~Chan! Kawaii-Chan is in need of a favor!'' Kawaii~Chan exclaimed as she ran next to me.

''A favor?'' I questioned.

''Kawaii~Chan has to do a project for the carnival and she didn't prepare!'' Kawaii~Chan exclaimed as she started crying.

''It's okay, Kawaii~Chan. I can help you.'' I smiled at her.

''Really?'' She asked.

''Yes.'' I responded, ''Isn't the carnival, today?'' I asked.

''It is.'' Kawaii~Chan replied.

''I'll make sure to help you get everything you need.'' I smiled, ''Meet me at the mall, later.''

''Alright, Kawaii~Chan has to do something for now so she'll see Y/n~Chan later!'' Kawaii~Chan ran off from my direction.

I continued walking and made it to the park.

Not a lot of people were there, I saw Gene sitting on a bench by himself on his phone.

I walked up to him.

''Hey, Gene.'' I waved at him.

He got up.
''Hey, Y/n.''

''So, why did you ask to meet me, here?'' I asked.