My-my-my secret admirer

A day later.....

Your POV

I was walking towards my locker, my next class starts in about ten minutes and I don't want to be late.

I stopped at my locker and opened it.

There was a lot of small pink hearts in it, and a pink letter?

I grabbed the letter, there was no name on it either.
I opened the letter and pulled out the neatly folded paper that was inside of it.

For Y/n

I'm not good at writing love letters but, I would like to get to know you a lot better.

Seeing you is all I would want since you're the woman I admire.

The feelings I have for you sets my heart on fire.

So enjoy these hearts I have for you since you already have the one inside

————

Laurance probably did this, but this doesn't look like his handwriting.
The handwriting also looks like it was written by a girl but I don't want to assume.

''Hey, Y/n~Chan!'' Kawaii~Chan greeted walking up to me.

''Hey, Kawaii~Chan.'' I greeted.

''What's that?'' Kawaii~Chan asked.

''It's a love letter but I don't think it's from Laurance.'' I responded.

''Ooo! Does that mean Y/n~Chan has a secret admirer?'' Kawaii~Chan exclaimed in excitement.

''Chill, Kawaii~Chan! I don't want the whole school knowing!'' I gave her a slight annoyed stare.

''Sorry, Y/n~Chan. Ooo! Can Kawaii~Chan help you find your secret admirer?'' Kawaii~Chan asked.

''I guess but how? There's a ton of students in this school?'' I questioned her.

''Kawaii~Chan just needs to match the letters handwriting, if it matches with another student here then it's the person who wrote Y/n~Chan the letter!'' Kawaii~Chan smiled as she got out her phone.
''Can Kawaii~Chan take a picture of the letter?''

''Sure, I guess.'' I reply as Kawaii~Chan took a picture of the letter.

''Alright! Kawaii~Chan will find your admirer, Y/n~Chan!'' Kawaii~Chan ran off from my direction.

''Good luck?'' I laugh nervously turning my head to the letter.

I grabbed my bag and put the letter inside of it.

I put my bag back into my locker and grabbed some of my books.
I closed my locker back and started walking.

I feel bad for Kawaii~Chan, she really doesn't have to look for the person that wrote that letter.

Literally anyone could've written that letter.

''Excuse me?'' A familiar voice said from behind me.