A horrible secret to be kept

Third person POV

Kawaii~Chan stood in the classroom next to Teonys mentor booth, Y/n and her were the only ones there since they finished mentoring early.

Y/n was reading a book at the desk and then noticed Kawaii~Chan staring at her.

''Why are you staring at me like that?'' Y/n looked at Kawaii~Chan with a serious look.
''Listen, Kawaii~Chan. I'm fine! Everyone gets picked on and I'm used to it.''

''Kawaii~Chan's just worried for Y/n~Chan. That's all....'' Kawaii~Chan trailed.

''Well don't be. I'm perfectly fine.'' Y/n smiled as Aphmau then walked in.

''Hey, girls.'' Aphmau smiled, she noticed Kawaii~Chan looking nervous.

''Kawaii~Chan? Are you alright?'' Aphmau asked.

Y/n then gave Kawaii~Chan a slight glare, Kawaii~Chan ends up noticing.

''Kawaii~Chan's just tired.'' She nervously replied.

''Okay, then.'' Aphmau replied with a small smile.

''How've you been, Y/n?'' Aphmau asked Y/n as she walked over to her.

''Good, I've recently been getting- wait, sorry for changing the subject but should I call you alpha?'' Y/n asked Aphmau.

''Oh... Uhh...that could be up to you but it would feel kinda weird.'' Aphmau nervously replied.

''Hmm... I mean, I am a werewolf.'' Y/n replied.

''Yeah but still, I've still been trying to get used to you being different so I don't know..'' Aphmau trailed.

''I can respect that.'' Y/n smiled as she closed up her book and noticed Kawaii~Chan nervously watching from afar.

''Kawaii~Chan's been acting so strange.'' Aphmau commented as she turned her head at Kawaii~Chan then back at Y/n.

''She's fine.'' Y/n said in a small aggravated tone giving Kawaii~Chan a glare then looking back at Aphmau.

''Okay, what's going on-''

''Hey, Teony!'' Y/n exclaimed interrupting Aphmau.

''Hey! how was mentoring for y'all?'' Teony walked in with Lucinda right next to her.

''All good..'' Aphmau trailed giving Y/n an odd look.

''I helped a little...'' Kawaii~Chan nervously replied.

''It was all good for me, I've helped a couple of students.'' Y/n responded.

''Well, I better get going. See ya, ladies.'' Y/n left quickly from the classroom.

Kawaii~Chan just stood there silently and Aphmau was very confused.

''What's with her?'' Teony questioned.

''I don't know but she's always late to class now, I sometimes see her in the bathroom.'' Lucinda replied.

''Everyone goes to the bathroom, Lucinda.'' Teony said giving Lucinda a smile.