Oranges / Aphmau

TW: Bullying.
I've already explained stuff like this in the description of this story so if you didn't read it/ didn't read all of it then you should now but then again.
Wattpad isn't really made for younger teens/ just children in general.

Your POV

I waited at the bench near my house, Arthur's supposed to be driving me to school with Laurance.

I had my school uniform on as I'm supposed to and I had my hair down.

Okay, I know We could just walk to school but Arthur's still attached to his car so he doesn't accept the word 'no'.

I'm still thinking about that person,  the one that texted me and I'm trying not to let it get to me but it's hard not too.

I blocked them so hopefully I can just forget about that person and I's conversation.

I zoned out for a couple of seconds until I heard Arthur's voice.

''Hey, Y/n! Let's go!'' Arthur exclaimed catching my attention.

I jumped into the back and I saw Laurance in the car.
''Hey, Y/n. Feeling better from yesterday?'' He questioned.

''What do you mean?'' I asked nervously buckling myself.

''Well, you looked upset so I'm just making sure you're okay now.'' Laurance replied with a smile.

''Wait, Y/n? What happened?'' Arthur asked as he starting driving.

''Nothing happened. Just an off day, that's all.'' I nervously replied.

''Yeah, no. Can't you just tell us? Was it someone you were talking to? Because I saw you on your phone yesterday and you looked extremely upset.'' Laurance said in a concerned tone.

''It was just some stupid person being mean to me, I blocked them so you guys don't have to worry about it.'' I responded.

''Fine, just know you're a terrible liar.'' Arthur said with a slight chuckle.

''What? No I'm not.'' I said in an aggravated tone.

''Well, I can tell when you're lying most of the time because you get all nervous like that.'' Arthur commented as he parked his car.

''Wow, look! We arrived.'' I said changing the subject.
We got out of the car and started walking.

Third person POV

''Maybe we should keep an eye on her.'' Arthur whispered to Laurance.

''Yeah, I'll make sure too since she's gonna be with me half the school hours.'' Laurance responded in the same tone as Arthur's.

''Also, don't fall for her lies either.'' Arthur said in a slight serious tone.

''Noted.'' Laurance responsed.

''Anyways, since Y/n just disappeared inside of the school. I might as well too. See ya.'' Arthur said as he walked into the school.