The project

A/n

I thought about like 'If the readers related to Aaron and the readers openly a werewolf then won't that expose Aaron' well no because his family live as humans and your moms a werewolf.
It goes one way or the other.

A/n

your ears and tail haven't been showing up as much as you liked them to ( it's been mentioned by Laurance ) but it started to happen when you met Gene again and so he doesn't really know.
Basically your ears and tail started getting harder to control and you don't quite understand everything yet. Your arms healed btw, it healed a lot faster.

Your POV

I had my regular school uniform on and I had my hair in a braid.

I was sitting on the bench, it was the next day after Laurance and I broke up.

I was waiting for Arthur so we could  walk to school.

I turned and noticed Gene walking towards me, ''Gene?'' I questioned as I stood up.

''I wanted to apologize for yesterday, I thought about it and I think we should be friends again if you'd allow that.'' Gene said to me, which were kind and honest words.
I thought he'd never want to talk to me again.

I smiled at him, ''You're forgiven, and I would love to be your friend again.''

''That's great, thank you. But can I ask you a question?'' He asked.

I looked at him with a questioned look, ''Sure, go ahead.''

''Why have you been giving me so many chances? After what all I did to you guys.'' He said in a serious tone.

''Well, when I saw you again. I really didn't want anything to do with you but you apologized and you proved that you really were sorry. But can I ask you a question?'' I questioned him with a slight smirk.

''Uh.. sure.'' He responded.

''Did you start liking me when we first met last school year or when we started hanging out.''

My question made him look away from me and I could tell he was slightly blushing from the question.

''You know what..'' I chuckled, ''You don't have to-''

''Last year..'' He trailed.

''Oh, okay....'' I trailed, his response shocked me.
It was seriously the last school year?
''It didn't seem like I was pressuring you right?''

''No, you weren't. It was just a question.'' Gene responded.

''... I noticed you looked upset...?'' Gene asked me which made me look down.

''Well.. me and Laurance broke up.'' I answered glumly, Gene looked at me with a saddened face but he didn't seem surprised.
I didn't want to say anything more about it.

''I just don't want to talk about it, okay?'' I said as my eyes turned to my left arm.

''It's okay, I'm here for you whenever you need me. If you want to talk that is.'' He chuckled nervously.