Mysterious werewolf boy

Third person POV

Y/n, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, and Teony are talking in the girls' bathroom.

''Say what you want about these new uniforms, but I think the school made a fashionable choice to change them.'' Lucinda said.

''Oh, I know! So, how was your summer, ladies?!'' Teony asked in a cheerful tone.

''Absolutely perfect! I met this guy.'' Lucinda replied.

''Ooh, do tell!'' Teony demanded giving Lucinda a smile.

Lucinda then replied, ''Well, maybe I'll wait until you meet him. He goes to our school now.''

''Really?! That's awesome!'' Aphmau commented.

''Are you guys..like..together?'' Y/n asked looking at Lucinda.
''N-No.'' Lucinda nervously replied.

''Ooh, someone's got a crush!'' Teony smirked at Lucinda.

''Oh, stop it! How about we focus on someone else... Like you, Aphmau.'' Lucinda said looking over at Aphmau who had a surprised face.

''Oh, that's right! How was your summer with Aaron?'' Teony asked Aphmau. Kawaii~Chan then made some weird fan girl squeal noise.
''It was... nice.'' Aphmau replied in a soft tone.

''That doesn't sound good.'' Y/n said.

''What happened?'' Teony asked Aphmau

''Well, Aaron had a lot to do to get ready for college, so, we only got to spend the first week of summer together. Then we kinda didn't see each other for awhile.'' Aphmau explained.

''Hm, well, he has to focus on his studies. The same as you.'' Teony said giving Aphmau a smile.

''Exactly! So, we both agreed that it would be best if we just stayed friends. If everything works out, maybe after I finish high school, then we'll think about something.'' Aphmau responded in a slight nervous tone.

''Oh, Aphmau, you know that might not happen, right?'' Lucinda asked.

''Well, maybe there's a chance-'' Teony stopped when her phone started dinging. ''Ah shoot. A teacher needs a mentor, but I need to... Hm, Y/n, I need you to do me a huge favor.'' Teony said when she turned, looking at Y/n.

''And.. it is..?'' Y/n trailed in question waiting for Teony's answer.

''Can you return these books to the principal's office for me?'' Teony asked handing Y/n the books.

''Sure, but... why me, exactly?'' Y/n looked at the books then back at Teony confused.

''Because I know you can get it done the fastest! Unless, you want to go mentoring instead.'' Teony replied.

''Yeah...no, I can go return the books.'' Y/n said.

''Thanks, Y/n! I knew I could count on you!'' Teony smiled at Y/n as she started walking.

''Any time!'' Y/n said as she left the bathroom.

Your POV

I started running, I saw Lily and Ivy but I didn't care to stop until Lily tripped me.

I was on the floor with the books next to me.

''Wow! Seriously?!'' I glared at the two girls who then started laughing at me.

I could hear Ivy whispering to Lily.

I got up and gave the two girls an aggravated look.

''You guys are real funny, you know that?''

''It's not our fault you weren't watching where you were going!'' Ivy exclaimed giving me a glare.

''I'm pretty sure—'' I was interrupted when some Meifwa boy appeared.

''Now now. It wasn't very nice of you to do that.'' The meifwa boy said looking at Ivy and Lily.

''Who are you?'' Ivy glared at the meifwa boy.

''Just a passerby. I had seen what happened here, and I think you owe her an apology.'' He responded in a serious tone.

''Whatever. Come on, Lily.'' Ivy stormed off with Lily behind her.

''Hey, uh, thanks for atleast trying but those girls never apologize to anyone.'' I said looking at the meifwa boy.

''Well, you should always apologize enspecially when you do something that isn't nice. Are you okay?'' The boy asked walking up to me.

''I'm fine. Just a little startled..'' I trailed when I noticed my books weren't on the floor anymore but in the meifwa boys hands.

''How did you pick them up so fast..?'' I asked him in a confused tone.

''I just, did.'' The boy answered in a shrug.

''Thank you...Uhm.. can I have my books..?'' I asked him.

''Oh, yeah, here.'' The boy handed me my books.

''What's your name?'' I asked the boy.

''It's Kai.'' He answered.

''Alright.. Kai...Uhm.. I have to get going now, see ya.'' I walked away from Kai's direction.

I walked into the principal's office and put the books on the shelf.

''15 minutes 'Til classes start...man, this school day hasn't even started yet.'' I mumbled to myself.

I walked out of the principal's office and noticed Aphmau on the phone.
She then put her phone down and noticed me.

''Hey, Y/n.'' Aphmau walked over to me.
''Hey, wanna walk to homeroom together?'' I asked her with a smile.
''Sure!'' Aphmau responded.

Third person POV

Y/n and Aphmau both started walking, Aphmau dropped her phone on the ground but she or Y/n didn't notice. 

A mysterious werewolf boy picks up the phone, then looks off in the direction that Aphmau and Y/n walked off in.

...